MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

UrbanSweetheart

^^^ her blog is great!!
thmbup.gif

AudreyNicole

I wouldn't be surprised if the backorder notices are plentiful tomorrow morning :( I am sure we will get our items, but I bet there will be a hold up of some sort. If there wasn't stock available though, it should have said "coming soon" as soon as the icons were added to the site. *sigh*
oh no...everything is listed as "Coming Soon" now =( does this affect the purchases we just made?

Rinstar

Ahhhh no! I thought I was all clear, I got my email confirmation, but now I'm all nervous! Hope our orders are OK!

Haven

"Coming Soon" already? Gee that was quick. All of the products too. I am sure that these bloggers have lots of fans that ordered right away. Hopefully we will all get our products. Keeping my fingers crossed.

beckyjo

Hey all!

I placed my order at about 7:40 Pacific time. I received an email confirmation AND my bank has the purchase going through.

Hopefully this means that those of us who got in relatively quickly will still get our goodies ASAP!

Prototype83

I'm feeling very nervous about this...my order disappeared before I could place my payment in. I placed it at 12:02 EST. I don't think I'm going to get my shadows.

ButterflyDior77

"Coming Soon" already? Gee that was quick. All of the products too. I am sure that these bloggers have lots of fans that ordered right away. Hopefully we will all get our products. Keeping my fingers crossed.

*Fingers Crossed*

They probably put the "coming soon" to count orders and process to make sure they are sold out or not...Could also , but I doubt have that up just incase mac decides to produce more and then will put it back up for people to buy.

Anyone know what "Coming Soon" in mac lingo like this usually means?

Again I have ordered mine an hour ago and got the confirmation email and my order is still listed and is in "pending" status.

MAC you better not screw us over lol I swear it is a rat race everytime a new collection comes out.

ButterflyDior77

I know! UGH MAC Rat Races for in demand collection items sucks every time lately. They just can't handle the demand.

My order is still "Pending" and I ordered a little after 8 pm.

macgirl3121

Now ALL the glosses and shadows are gone off the website.
rants.gif

*Fingers Crossed*

They probably put the "coming soon" to count orders and process to make sure they are sold out or not...Could also , but I doubt have that up just incase mac decides to produce more and then will put it back up for people to buy.

Anyone know what "Coming Soon" in mac lingo like this usually means?

Again I have ordered mine an hour ago and got the confirmation email and my order is still listed and is in "pending" status.

MAC you better not screw us over lol I swear it is a rat race everytime a new collection comes out.

beckyjo

Weird. Now, when I check my order status, the items are no longer listed, but the price is the same and it still reads "pending."

Curly1908

My order disappeared just as I was about to place it! Oh, well. No biggie. Guess I'll try again tomorrow afternoon. :)

Haven

My order is also listed as "pending." Something bizarre on the MAC site though. The total $$ listed is correct, but the items in the order are not listed individually. It is just listed as pending with the total amount due - like beckyjo already posted.

All of my other gazillion orders through the mac site list have listed all of the products. Also the confirmation email listed them individually. I am probably just being paranoid. Damn MAC.

hoshiakari_

Hm... if memory serves, someone at the Surf Baby discussion thread had bought Short Shorts before any other items were placed in the website and they still got their eyeshadow shipped even when not much later that same eyeshadow was changed to 'Coming Soon'?
I think.
It's getting late and I just popped back in to see everyone happy about their purchases. ^^;