MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

stv578

Re: MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion (Hair was WN)

Santa was good to me, and I am ready for BBR!
th_DANCE.gif

I've made a prelimary list, but honestly, I need to go in and see this collection in person, on my own without the kids to get through it all and choose what I want. Considering the size of this collection, it's going to take a while!!!

thelove4tequila

Those brushes look amazing and I was going to get all of them until I realized I already have two very great dupes for the 226 and 214.

If you are on a budget and love the look of the 226, take a look at the Eye Smudge brush from Japonesque. I just got it last week from Ulta for about $11!! So far I looooooooooove it. I don't know how I worked without it! It is similar to the 224 but a little thinner and with a longer tapered tip. Love love love it!
smiles.gif
From Erine's description and pictures the 226 and Japonesque brush look identical.
224 vs. Japonesque (dupe for new 226)
PC269483-1.jpg

Now the 214 is something I would normally really really like but I already have Nars #15 smudge brush and it is amazing. From the pictures they do look slightly different. If Erine says it is the smaller version of the 227 then yes, they are slightly different. The Nars smudge brush is very dense and thus nice and firm to smudge that e/s. Of course I haven't played with the new 214 so I don't know how the two compare in density but I will say the Nars is GREAT for heavy duty smudging if need be. Another great brush!

Nars smudge brush, similar dupe for 214

PC269481.jpg

Karen_B

I really like the look of Strawberry Blonde lipglass, so that will probably come home with me. As far as eyeshadows go, I'll have to see how dupable they are. 100 strokes (the burgundy one) looks very nice, but I get the feeling it's not all that unique?

Sanayhs

I was given some pyjamas from the Bay which I will never wear, so I will return them and use the funds for one of these MSFs!
th_DANCE.gif

AdlersMommy22

eh i feel like this whole thing can be duped easily.. im not too excited about it to be honest anymore.. the most im excited for are the brushes.. thats about it!

cno64

Re: Hair (working name) Collection Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I can just picture the colors! So pretty and bright and completely over-the-top...

Sounds like fun!
greengrin.gif

Sort of the opposite of Chill ...
I could go for that.

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne

And I am very excited about the new MSFs, the brushes and the lipglasses
yes.gif

Although I'm a brunette, I already sort of want the "Strawberry Blonde" Lipglass.
But "pink red"?
I wonder if it will be similar to Love Alert Dazzleglass.
As much as I love that one, I backed it up, so I don't need a pile of the same thing!
I know, I know.
Since when does an addict not need an excess?
lol.gif

snowflakelashes

Hey I'm trying to tell myself I don't need 'everything' but I have only talked myself into wanting more. LOL um yeah... I'm not a lippy girl but I want 3 lipsticks and 5 glosses
smiles.gif

I'm SO in trouble, I am trying to tell myself to skip and spend the money on a deposit for IHF hockey tickets next year but but... yeah.

kateisgreat

my wishlists all made up already!
i like a little bit from each. i think i like the blonde most though even though im brunette

darkishstar

Hmm.. I think I'll skip the eyeshadows completely. They all sound dupeable to be honest.

So I want about 2 lipglasses, 2 lipsticks, and 3 MSFs. I think that's good.

Sanayhs

Both my boyfriend and I are reminded of something but the swatch of Red Devil. What we're reminded of? Ketchup.

trojanchick99

Red Devil will be mine as will Red Head MSF, Blonde MSF, Brunette MSF, French Cuff, and likely the 226. This collection is going to be amazing.

coachkitten

I can't wait for those MSFs!
th_drool.gif
This collection is going to be so awesome!!
smiles.gif

Kitiara

Man...it looks like Red Devil would make one amazing eyeshadow
th_drool.gif

darkishstar

Red Devil looks like Lychee Luxe to me, to be honest. :x

Latest posts