MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

NotteRequiem

Re: MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion (Hair was WN)

omg.gif
Those MSF's... oooh boy... I'm saving my money for this collection. BIG TIME.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
omg.gif
Those MSF's... oooh boy... I'm saving my money for this collection. BIG TIME.

Oh, right, those too.

michthr

im definitly going to get the blonde and redhead msf's, i think that im going to skip the brunette msf... and i dont know what else i want yet
ssad.gif
to many choices... lol

Zantedge

I want:

French Cuff e/s
Henna e/s
Red Devil l/g

I think that's all.
smiles.gif

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I can't wait until we get these in so we can make testers I can make my final decisions on what I want. Right now I want ALOTTTTTT of stuff.

I'm waiting to hear what you're getting... I have similar colouring as you and I love the way you use your make-up!

Heiaken

I'm just drooling over those MSF. I' dooomed, if I get the MSF's I can't get anything else
ssad.gif

darkishstar

AHHHH, I can't wait, ALL of these colors sound damn near perfect for NC30 skintone!

Luceuk

Just looked at swatches and I think I want

Blow Dry and B-Babe l/s
Live and dye l/g
Henna, Flip, French Cuf, 100 Strokes, Pincurl and Knight e/s I might get a back up of Femme-fi I wear it all the time.
MSF - Blonde and Brunette.

Wow big list! It may have to change if I can't afford them all.

Krasevayadancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
...It's probably bad that I still want all the shadows, glosses, lipsticks and brushes, right? Yeah, I thought so.

Very very bad indeed...

I still don't want anything :p More for all of you
winks.gif

AdlersMommy22

i wish there were more pictures of the rest of the stuff- esp the eyeshadows. I friggin hate the MSF's thank God.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
AHHHH, I can't wait, ALL of these colors sound damn near perfect for NC30 skintone!

Yes, I am NC 30 in summer and think this will be a great collection for summer for me
yes.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Very very bad indeed...

I still don't want anything :p More for all of you
winks.gif

I think it has to do with the fact that at this point I'm more interested in filling a few holes to round out my collection, and the pieces in this fit that description frighteningly well. I have plenty of nuts-o bright colours, but not much that is pretty and easy to wear for any sort of occasion. My makeup thus far tends to favour the more dramatic, and this would/will be a nice departure and expansion from that. I have maybe a handful lipsticks out of well over forty that I feel I could wear to my very non-fancy job; these, I could wear to work rather comfortably, I suspect.

As for the brushes, well... I'm just a junkie.
th_dunno.gif

angelic.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yes, I am NC 30 in summer and think this will be a great collection for summer for me
yes.gif

You are going to look so gorgeous in so many of these colors! (Red Devil, *cough*)
smiles.gif
When it gets closer to the actual collection, we shall compare wishlists again, we tend to get the same things!
th_e2cloud9.gif

MzzRach

Quote:

As for the brushes, well... I'm just a junkie.
th_dunno.gif

angelic.gif

Me too. I am dying to see photos of these new brushes! MAC makes especially good eye brushes IMO, so I am keen to see these. Even though I have, er, a lot of brushes already.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Me too. I am dying to see photos of these new brushes! MAC makes especially good eye brushes IMO, so I am keen to see these. Even though I have, er, a lot of brushes already.

How many brushes do you have?
smiles.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
How many brushes do you have?
smiles.gif

Just did a quick count, and keeping in mind I have a complete set for my pro kit (which is separate from my personal stash), and a separate set for my travel kit - close to 100. Many of which I received gratis when I was an artist for Laura Mercier. I still have some duplicate Mercier brushes that are brand new.

So yes, a lot.
blush-anim-cl.gif

And yes, I still want to see the LE brushes that are coming out with this collection!

Call me brush whore, I'm fine with it. Hmm, I think I just found a new moniker for my avatar.
lol.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Just did a quick count, and keeping in mind I have a complete set for my pro kit (which is separate from my personal stash), and a separate set for my travel kit - close to 100. Many of which I received gratis when I was an artist for Laura Mercier. I still have some duplicate Mercier brushes that are brand new.

So yes, a lot.
blush-anim-cl.gif

And yes, I still want to see the LE brushes that are coming out with this collection!

Call me brush whore, I'm fine with it. Hmm, I think I just found a new moniker for my avatar.
lol.gif

oh.gif

I'm jealous! I love brushes! I only have somewhere around 50.
tong.gif
Not bad for someone who got her first brushes less than a year ago... *coughcough*
angelic.gif

snowflakelashes

Ms Rach! Adore you - I can't wait too, even though I'm infantile in my makeup skills I SWEAR the key to proper makeup application is all in the brushes.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakelashes
Ms Rach! Adore you - I can't wait too, even though I'm infantile in my makeup skills I SWEAR the key to proper makeup application is all in the brushes.

Yes!!!! I agree. And hey, I've only been seriously hooked on makeup since the end of February. Even when I only owned two eyeshadows back in high school (and bad ones at that), I quickly figured out that the tool makes a world of difference. Plus, good brushes feel so much nicer on the skin than rough, cheap ones or little sponge-tipped applicators.
smiles.gif