MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

MzzRach

Re: MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion (Hair was WN)

Oh yes, it is all about the brushes. And I am a bit fanatical about them as well, one of my pet peeves is really dirty brushes. We invest in these excellent tools, when you maintain them properly, good brushes will indeed last for years and years.
soapbox.gif

OK, if it was not clear before, it is now. I am into brushes! And am not ashamed.
winks.gif

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Just did a quick count, and keeping in mind I have a complete set for my pro kit (which is separate from my personal stash), and a separate set for my travel kit - close to 100. Many of which I received gratis when I was an artist for Laura Mercier. I still have some duplicate Mercier brushes that are brand new.

So yes, a lot.
blush-anim-cl.gif

And yes, I still want to see the LE brushes that are coming out with this collection!

Call me brush whore, I'm fine with it. Hmm, I think I just found a new moniker for my avatar.
lol.gif

Quote:
Oh yes, it is all about the brushes. And I am a bit fanatical about them as well, one of my pet peeves is really dirty brushes. We invest in these excellent tools, when you maintain them properly, good brushes will indeed last for years and years.
soapbox.gif

OK, if it was not clear before, it is now. I am into brushes! And am not ashamed.
winks.gif

Can you please make pics all of your brushes? So i can use yours as my source when i buy brush?
I agree, take care of brush is very important.
yes.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
Can you please make pics all of your brushes? So i can use yours as my source when i buy brush?
I agree, take care of brush is very important.
yes.gif

You're so sweet. Sure hon, once I have the chance to spread them all out, will take some photos and post in the "Sharing your obsession" forum.
yes.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
soapbox.gif

winks.gif

My brushes get dirty from use, some of the ones with white bristles might even get a bit stained
ssad.gif
, but they never get really dirty. Ewww! How could someone rub that over their face!?

What really grosses me out are the people that buy something like drug store cream makeup and just use the sponge that comes with... for the entire time they use the compact, start to finish. I have a friend who did that, and she even complained about how it got crusty and smelled funny, but she still kept rubbing it over her face!

I finally harassed her into buying a big pack of sponges to be used once each, since she was scared of brushes.
smiles.gif
It's wasteful, it makes me a bit sad, but at least it's cleaner!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
You are going to look so gorgeous in so many of these colors! (Red Devil, *cough*)
smiles.gif
When it gets closer to the actual collection, we shall compare wishlists again, we tend to get the same things!
th_e2cloud9.gif

yes.gif
winkiss.gif

Red Devil is already on that list...

Susanne

Quote:
Me too. I am dying to see photos of these new brushes! MAC makes especially good eye brushes IMO, so I am keen to see these.

iagree.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
yes.gif
winkiss.gif

Though I do want Red Devil, that will probably get cut from the list.
ssad.gif

iheartmakeup

hellooooo specktra boys and girls! I just posted some MSF swatches in the swatch forum. It's night time here so I'll try take some more in the daylight tomorrow.

These MSFs are gorgeous! super smooth and glowy like the older MSFs, not a glitterbomb in sight!
th_DANCE.gif

The shade descriptions from the colour story are spot on. IMO these new MSFs are unique to other ones previously released (I have all of them so I think I can safely say that) if anybody is having trouble justifying buying them
angelic.gif

nico

thank you iheartmakeup
smiles.gif
I like them except the brunette one

Moxy

Quote:
Just did a quick count, and keeping in mind I have a complete set for my pro kit (which is separate from my personal stash), and a separate set for my travel kit - close to 100. Many of which I received gratis when I was an artist for Laura Mercier. I still have some duplicate Mercier brushes that are brand new.

So yes, a lot.
blush-anim-cl.gif

And yes, I still want to see the LE brushes that are coming out with this collection!

Call me brush whore, I'm fine with it. Hmm, I think I just found a new moniker for my avatar.
lol.gif

OMG girl no wonder i cant get any brushes if you're hogging them all
lol.gif
th_LMAO.gif
love.gif

I'd love to see pics too
th_drool.gif
I just did my count, 9 MAC brushes and 1 Every day minerals brush
lol.gif
How lame is that
blush-anim-cl.gif

Jinni

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
These MSFs are gorgeous! super smooth and glowy like the older MSFs, not a glitterbomb in sight!
th_DANCE.gif

That sounds fab. I'd like at least one.

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
yes.gif
winkiss.gif

I want Red Devil! It is a definite for me!
yes.gif

I want Blonde MSF! It is a pretty pink in the new swatch. I want a lot of the eyeshadows. Once again I can't decide on the lipsticks until I try them on.

Susanne

These new swatches of the MSFs are gorgeous!! Definitely Blonde and Redhead for me.

blinkymei

I don't know if it's just me, but since there are more swatches available for this collection, I am so tempted to buy so much more of this stuff than HK... but who knows? I'm glad that at least I can B2M for most of this.

I'm loving the Redhead and Blonde MSFs, too!

MzzRach

I think all around, this is going to be an incredibly wearable collection. Really looking forward to this.

Kayraphat

Msf's look better than I expected, I'll get at least a one!

LP_x

Quote:
I think all around, this is going to be an incredibly wearable collection. Really looking forward to this.

I totally agree! I'm quite looking forward to it.

darkishstar

Ugh, I can't stand it.
I want those 3 MSFs so badly!

I'm starting to need a new home for my MSFs...
My drawers don't cut it anymore.

Winthrop44

Quote:

iagree.gif
In all honesty this is the only upcoming collection I have any interest in!

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
iagree.gif
In all honesty this is the only upcoming collection I have any interest in!

yes, this collection is the most exciting to me, of all the upcoming collections. I hope its a bit like N was, very soft and wearable. And yay! for old school style msfs again. I've added both blonde and redhead to my shopping list. can't wait for more info. and pictures.

*suscribes to thread*
thmbup.gif

Latest posts