MAC Brush Canister Collection Discussion

luvlydee

i called, they had it and i got lazy and told them to ship it to my house instead of me taking the train a couple of stops away during my lunch break lol. i ordered a small one for my eye brushes and a large one for my face brushes

i have the cozette vessels but they are so annoying to twist anytime i need to open and close really quickly

luvlydee

yess they came last night.. here they are

i use the small canister for my eye brushes and the large for my face brushes. i looove theseee. i had the cozette vessels and these are so much better.

honey on boost

yess they came last night.. here they are

i use the small canister for my eye brushes and the large for my face brushes. i looove theseee. i had the cozette vessels and these are so much better.
love it! I used to have mine out on my vanity in a vase but the thought of dust on my brushes started freaking me out. I keep all of mine in these canisters now. I use one for my "daily" brushes and two others separated like yours.

ForeverJenn

I really like these! Ofcourse not a pro member, so my question is if all pro stores ship to your home? I would like to purchase them :)

MACina

I have Brush Canisters for (most of) my brushes too and I really,really love them!

"Make two out of one"...that' s how I use them, though.

Spikesmom

I wish my brushes were this organized. I have a system of organized chaos lol
You are doing better than I am. I have a system of just chaos.
hmm.gif

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by MACina

I have Brush Canisters for (most of) my brushes too and I really,really love them!

"Make two out of one"...that' s how I use them, though.

whoa, OCD-gasm just seeing those!!

TheLadyDanger

I love the canisters! I bought a large one to store all my eye brushes and it makes it so easy to store my brushes when I'm on the go.

Latest posts