MAC By Request discussion

martiangurll

I gave up voting for Heavenly Bliss, well pretty much on voting period lol. w.e wins that I like I'll get oh well :]

I think that one is locked in, pretty much. I have given up on Solar White. On the plus side, looks like Rocker and CoC will make it. Win some, lose some, right?

badassSENORiTA

I think that one is locked in, pretty much.  I have given up on Solar White.  On the plus side, looks like Rocker and CoC will make it.  Win some, lose some, right?
Pretty much I'm getting candy yum yum & guacamole so I'm happy :) we can't always get what we want. I wonder if all the SMS votes got added automatically or they combine it after that would change so many things if it is

martiangurll

Pretty much I'm getting candy yum yum & guacamole so I'm happy
smiles.gif
we can't always get what we want. I wonder if all the SMS votes got added automatically or they combine it after that would change so many things if it is

I missed out on CYY the first time, so I am one of the 50,000 or so people who are happy it will make the top 3. So glad I did not cave and buy it for $100 or something crazy like that. I am going to check out Guacamole too. I wasn't really THAT into it, but all those voters (or those few voters who have dedicated the past month to pumping up that vote) must be right about something!

Richelle83

Pretty much I'm getting candy yum yum & guacamole so I'm happy
smiles.gif
we can't always get what we want. I wonder if all the SMS votes got added automatically or they combine it after that would change so many things if it is

I just tested it out and the vote gets added automatically so no surprises at the end thank goodness!

Anitacska

Oh thank goodness for that, I got very stressed there for a moment and thought I'd have to keep voting for Rocker until Friday night constantly to ensure it makes the top 3.
eeksign.gif

I just tested it out and the vote gets added automatically so no surprises at the end thank goodness!

Piarpreet

I refuse to vote any more. I voted once for some days and now I just feel its some sort of "duty" and who am I within 70,000 people. I have a CYY back up so... I will survive. (First I was afraid, I was petrified.....)

Sexy Sadie

This is just silly.
MAC can come up with up to 20 lip products in one collection and in the Request, they came up with these few????

amynicolaox

Well, I guess since all my favorites didn't win, my wallet will be alot happier. If things stay the way they are, I only need Bait, Flash of Flesh, Moth Brown & Jete.. potentially Moxie..

Piarpreet

that's true. it would prolly sell better. I actually wanted that one for a while and then gave up on wanting it lol i tried on MUA but no luck!