MAC By Request discussion

MRV

I would have liked to have P&P too (it's one of my regrets). That would have been a must have for me unlike these 'requests'.

Knope2012

Wow, the votes have completely turned around since the beginning! I'm happy with all of the products currently in the top 3, although I would have loved more unique colors.

mac_aiken

I quit voting daily quite awhile back but I did just cast my last vote. Rocker, Flash of Flesh and Jete.

singer82

Those have been my votes as well! :)

I think I'll prob only get Rocker from the lippies. (Poor 3N and Eden Rocks :( oh well) And prob all 3 shadows. (I wish Cool Heat could have made it. :( But I'm so happy for Jete!!!) Maybe FoF and CoC. It will be a pretty easy haul thank goodness

I quit voting daily quite awhile back but I did just cast my last vote. Rocker, Flash of Flesh and Jete.

gracie90

If the votes stay as they are, then all I'll be getting is Jete. But at least 4 of them - I have no hesitation in majorly backing up something that I could easily use everyday, especially if it's limited edition!

Mac-Guy

If the votes stay as they are, then all I'll be getting is Jete. But at least 4 of them - I have no hesitation in majorly backing up something that I could easily use everyday, especially if it's limited edition!

Agreed, especially as it is a VP, which tend to go faster.

pemily

Even the items I voted for, may get 1 or 2 items, most I only voted for because there were no other choices I would actually wear..... Wish we had more control in the first place

badassSENORiTA

yes m'am you do! and you have no idea it's highly searched for, I only have one and don't want to use it cuz I don't have a backup :/

Shellcat

Ditto!

After all the dang votes I put in for that e/s I WILL be getting many BUs for sure!!
drinks.gif

Anitacska

Voting is still live! Surely it's the 31st everywhere in the world now, no? Hope Mac hasn't forgotten about the voting!

CLO89

It looks like it has officially closed! :) I stopped keeping track a few days ago... does anyone know the top 3 from each category? :)

Yazmin

It looks like it has officially closed! :) I stopped keeping track a few days ago... does anyone know the top 3 from each category? :)
Top 3 lippies were Candy Yum Yum, Moxie and Rocker
Can't remember top 3 lig glosses, but Cult of Cherry is one of them
Top 3 eyeshadows: Moth Brown, Guacamole and Jete'

Anitacska

It looks like it has officially closed!  :)  I stopped keeping track a few days ago... does anyone know the top 3 from each category? :)
Finally! The top 3 were CYY, Moxie, Rocker, Bait, CoC FoF, Guacamole Jete and Moth Brown.

MACina

yahoo.gif
.....I am soooooooooooo happy!!!

Exactly the ones I wanted to see again
pompom.gif

And I am happy that CoC,Guacamole and Moth Brown made it too!

Top 3 lippies were Candy Yum Yum, Moxie and Rocker Can't remember top 3 lig glosses, but Cult of Cherry is one of them
Top 3 eyeshadows: Moth Brown, Guacamole and Jete'

Pinkdollface

It's kinda annoying that they aren't showing which shades won. All they say is 'check back in august to see which 9 shades will be available to purchase'.