MAC By Request discussion

Copperhead

Lol, thought so! This is the only pic I was able to find. It came up when I googled the brush. http://i.ytimg.com/vi/BjBrEvpZutk/0.jpg
That's not it either. The 117 is a retractable one. I might have to take a pic of mine and figure out how to post it here.

How'd you get the CartoonChic name? Do you like cartoons?

Copperhead

Lol, I saw that too. I was like that can't be it. My lips aren't that big.
lmao.gif

Elianessss

:shock:Omfg Candy yum yum is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sooo mad tht its not restocked:( I need 1 back up to feel complete I was frowning when I put it on cuz it looks soo pretty

CartoonChic

That's not it either. The 117 is a retractable one. I might have to take a pic of mine and figure out how to post it here.

How'd you get the CartoonChic name? Do you like cartoons?
Oh OK. MAC 117 showed up in the description when I hovered over the pic and it was being used on the lips, so I thought that was it.

I LOVE cartoons! Grew up watching them and still do. I also make them for a living. I'm an animator. Plus my sense of fashion is very cartoony. I like bright, colorful things.

Copperhead

Oh OK. MAC 117 showed up in the description when I hovered over the pic and it was being used on the lips, so I thought that was it.
I LOVE cartoons! Grew up watching them and still do. I also make them for a living. I'm an animator. Plus my sense of fashion is very cartoony. I like bright, colorful things.
That is soooo cool!

ninalovesmakeup

Oh Wow. That's exciting. What cartoons have you done if you don't mind me asking. I'm a big kid and still watch cartoons.
girlhaha.gif

hwdsprincess

Wow I received my Barry M in the mail today and I can't believe how similar it is to cyy; nyx shocking pink was also almost the same just a drop darker; maybelline's fuchsia fever is only different because of the finish. I'm still sad I couldn't get a cyy but not as sad to find out these lipsticks are like fraternal twins or like quadruplets lol!!! I love these lipsticks :eyelove:

bulbasaur359

LOL not surprising considering barely any swatches of Rocker and Moxie before BR came out! But 2000's seems like yesterday, I'm old!

That is a spiffy looking brush!
The 2000's really don't seem like that long ago. I was already an adult when 2000 hit albeit a young one. I'll be 34 this October and I'm like but I don't feel like I'm gonna be in my mid thirties. I still remember my parents watching that show called Thirtysomething. Wow lol.

Copperhead

Thanks! The tip is definitely a lot bigger than the 316. If it's been discontinued that long, then they may never repromote it. Need to find a substitute.
You're welcome. I love this brush even though I don't use it much. I have the 316 too but I've never used it because it just seems too tiny. I got the 316 in a Nordstrom exclusive MAC Brush Set years ago.

CartoonChic

That is soooo cool!
I also have a side job where I sometimes cosplay. That is what actually got me into wearing makeup. I've been walking around with a bare naked face up until over a year ago. I needed to have makeup done for an event, so I went to a Macy's counter and had it done. But then I had another event to go to where I didn't have time to go get it done. So I decided to learn how to do it myself to avoid being stuck in a situation like that again. One thing led to another and here I am now!

CartoonChic

Oh Wow. That's exciting. What cartoons have you done if you don't mind me asking. I'm a big kid and still watch cartoons.
girlhaha.gif
My work is largely freelance stuff and personal projects. I haven't done anything for a major company or network, at least not yet. But my side job is actually taking up most of time, so I haven't animated anything in a long while unfortunately. But I do need to jump back into it. It's been way too long. I've also been having the urge to start drawing again.

Latest posts