MAC By Request discussion

Elianessss

I think someone in this thread posted that they had talked to someone who told them they had completely sold out of CYY, but still had Moxies left over. But I don't remember them saying they were going to restock them.
Maybe I'm not sure like I said :( but I kinda feel like I read it on live journal

califabulous

geeee thanks everyone! I was steaming veggies when UPS showed up so I couldn't stop cooking right at that moment to check out my package. Can I just say I still haven't eaten dinner? lol
mac_haul.gif
. I won't get CYY until wednesday but I will put up pics again wether I like it or not....
001_unsure.gif

Fiberluver

UPS showed up! I received moxie in a moxie box, no sweat or disruption whatsoever! so here are the pics. I usually don't do this on specktra, mainly because I have to have a mini photo shoot to get one self-approved photo lol...but it is so beautiful I have to share. It does seem different from impassioned-maybe more pink? still very bold, bright and the formula is amaze. This is very bright for me. how in the heck am I going to pull off CYY??!!

ROCK THAT PINK! You look great!

Prettypackages

Loving it! I'm loving the bright pink lips and big natural hair... must experiment!!
UPS showed up! I received moxie in a moxie box, no sweat or disruption whatsoever! so here are the pics. I usually don't do this on specktra, mainly because I have to have a mini photo shoot to get one self-approved photo lol...but it is so beautiful I have to share. It does seem different from impassioned-maybe more pink? still very bold, bright and the formula is amaze. This is very bright for me. how in the heck am I going to pull off CYY??!!

Quote:

Prettypackages

I need a CYY. I do hope they do a random restock and you guys think of me, cos it really is my go to/signature lipstick. Used 2 full bars since it came out with quite cute :(

D.O.O.M.E.D
I'll order one for you if i am around during a restock. I'd love to see the color on you, do ou ohave a pic?

califabulous

I have to look really hard but I see a slight difference. I don't think it really translates much. I like both because they have different finishes.

flash: moxie, impassioned

natural light moxie, impassioned

Elianessss

I'm hoping the reason to no lipstick restocks is because they're making a bunch and they aren't ready yet I can dream right...

duckrodeo

I couldn't resist and tried on CYY. When I feel better and don't look like death warmed over, I'll post pics of the three lippies lol. But my pigmented lips make CYY look almost like Pink Pigeon. It's surprisingly wearable. It's neon-ish in certain lights, but my lips tone it down some. I was hoping they would have been different, but I'll try it with NYX Purple Rain or Dolly Pink.

Knope2012

I need a CYY. I do hope they do a random restock and you guys think of me, cos it really is my go to/signature lipstick. Used 2 full bars since it came out with quite cute :(

D.O.O.M.E.D

If it restocks and I'm online, I'll order you a tube. You look awesome in bright lips and inspire me to wear my bright lips more often! I know I won't be online tomorrow morning since I have to go out of town for work, but I'll check periodically the rest of the time.

Califabulous, you look awesome! I really like the cheeks with it.

powderprincess

Sigh. I received my FoF & bait today. I'm disappointed.  The shades are nice... But they are sooo sticky. It was as if i had super glue on my lips. :roflmao: I'm usually not picky when it comes to that sort of thing.  It seems like these are way more sticky then my other lipglasses?  Do you guys agree? It's strange. Also, should i get rocker!?!  Do any ladies with NC15 skintone like it? I'm kind of worried.  I like how its more of a deep red. If i go red, I usually go for that.
I noticed they were super sticky too. Try using them over lip balm or prep and prime. I used my FoF over revlon lip butter in, Creme brûlée and it was much less sticky. I also had that initial "this feels like glue" when trying them on bare lips.