MAC Casual Colour discussion

paparazziboy

This makes me worry about crease city to be honest. But you never know. MAC has been surprising me with their formulations lately, super futuristic space technology pigments and such. Now can they make an emollient product that doesn't crease? I think they should stick with the Paint pot (or paints in the tubes) formula and rock the house with the bright colors--but maybe these will be fabulous.
they not made for the eyes so they won't crease they are for lips and cheeks

wishonastar

I do love cream cheek products. I might get the warm peach one unless I really like them. TBH Topshop's blushers fit the bill pretty well so I don't need these so much but we shall see...

MACerette

Ok so these are not for me then! I'm the opposite of a no make-up girl, i like to rock a smokey eye at the dentist's and a neon lip at the grocery store, u know... Good to know as I'm trying to save for Heavenly Creature.
This place is filled with soulmates
urock.gif

MACerette

Ok so these are not for me then! I'm the opposite of a no make-up girl, i like to rock a smokey eye at the dentist's and a neon lip at the grocery store, u know... Good to know as I'm trying to save for Heavenly Creature.
I did not know I had a twin?
wavey.gif

romi79_2008

^^ they look lovely but if you`re acne prone, they will look good only when you won`t have acne or acne scars on the area where you apply them. I had quite a few acne scars on cheeks and coudn`t use any cream blush but my skin got way better ( I still think is do to L`or d`afrique argan oil- i can always see a difference when i use this) and now i love them, now i can even use any kind on pink blush, too
you never told us how do you like the ccb highlighter?

xasperadastra

^^ they look lovely but if you`re acne prone, they will look good only when you won`t have acne or acne scars on the area where you apply them. I had quite a few acne scars on cheeks and coudn`t use any cream blush but my skin got way better ( I still think is do to L`or d`afrique argan oil- i can always see a difference when i use this) and now i love them, now i can even use any kind on pink blush, too
I have some acne scars but I like cream blushes.. anyway do you apply Argan oil on the scars? I have oily skin I don't know if it may work on me :(

Mac-Guy

Any tips for how to keep our makeup on in the summer? Hot here, luckily not too humid.
Less is more. Focus on products that are easy to keep up: bronzers/blushes rather than foundations; eyepencils rather than shadows; lipsticks/glosses. Chose one feature as your focal point, e.g. lips, cheeks, or eyes. And a glowing skin goes a long way during the summer, no matter how dark or light your skin is during that time of the year.

romi79_2008

I have some acne scars but I like cream blushes.. anyway do you apply Argan oil on the scars? I have oily skin I don't know if it may work on me :(
I don`t know if it will work for you. My cousin likes it, she has oily skin. Me, i use it all over the face, for cuticles and other dry areas in the evening. While is only 20 ml in a bottle it took me2 months to finish one, I use less I guess, 1 pump for whole face.
I can`t go without foundation, but I use face & body in the summer

Piarpreet

i have 4 CCB in those tones

rosieposie75

Off topic but I have bad acne scarring too and I recently began using a product from philosophy called the Miracle Worker Dark Spot Correcting System. I have been using it every night for a few weeks and I have already began to notice my scars getting lighter. It does make my oily skin more dry though so I have to make sure to use a really moisturizing night cream. Just thought I would mention it if anyone else is looking for ways to fade scarring, I got it at Sephora and it is pretty pricey, $80, but I am happy that I decided to try it since I have begun to see results :)

gracie90

Hmm, I've never used a cream blush before but these are intriguing! What brushes are people thinking of using? The 130 maybe??

lyseD

My SA told me the pots were roughly the size of the Tendertone jar so you may want to use your fingers to apply and blend with a brush.

Mac-Guy

Hmm, I've never used a cream blush before but these are intriguing! What brushes are people thinking of using? The 130 maybe??
Take out the product with a spatula to keep it sanitary. Then I'm going to use the 192 as it is designed to be used with creamy and/or emollient face and cheek products, especially if they are lightly pigmented. The 130 could work, but then you probably don't get too much color on your cheeks (which might be troublesome with the CC blushes). The 193 might work too, though it usually soaks up too much product.

Latest posts