MAC Casual Colour discussion

Mac-Guy

On second though, the model looks slightly somnabulistic! Admittedly, IMO all the recent P&P promos contain a hint of somnabulism, but maybe that's just me. I need new visual stimulation!

romi79_2008

Source: http://www.urcosme.com/beautynews/article-4672.htm

All eight look delicious.
encore.gif
heat.gif
damn, they look hot. I want at least 4.Since I`m a mom with 2 blond kids working from home, while taking care of it, these should be right on my alley

xasperadastra

The promo pic is cutieeeee <3 although I would have used teenagers for this campaign ^^
The purple one was on my list and I still think that is original enough in my blush stash (it should be a sheer plum) but I don't know if it will suit me on summer when i get tanned.. probably a red/ rose one is better, I like the first on the left, second row!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Ah, OK, HC is coming out in July, I thought it was June. That means I will be able to buy someting from this collection, if I don't get the Beth Ditto powder (which I doubt). Probably one of the rose/pink colours, or maybe the nude one.

duku

I love the promo pic, but the model has the strangest expression on her face. I did a live chat a few days ago and the mua said to keep my eyes peeled for an "adorable" new cheek product in June, so I'm guessing she meant these. They look lovely!

aradhana

when is this coming out again?
i love the look of the promo pics...i think the purple and the peach one have my name written on them...

Genn

the child at the top of the add has the look of "why is my mother trying to pick my nose?" other than that the add is cute and the colors are pretty

jetjet

Is it just me or does the model's necklace look like its made from gold safety pins? it's awesome