MAC Casual Colour discussion

aradhana

i'm thinking about cutting my list from hey sailor (which was mostly face powders anyway) in favour of this collection...the only thing that concerns me is that these are cream products, so the whole expiry date issue...

but i'm liking the look of evening stroll, relaxation, weekend getaway and keep it loose...sigh...and have a nice day looks pretty too.

lyseD

Thanks for the link nazia.
eyelove.gif

I was planning on skipping both of these and will still skip Beth but I might need Weekend Getaway, so pretty.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I like Have a lovely Day, Weekend Getaway and Relaxtion, probably will get one of those. Still trying to stick to just getting one.
Out for Fun looks nice too, but I want to get one of the more natural shades.

MACina

iagree.gif
....absolutely!!!

Evening Stroll is my favorite and will give a lot of blushes a lovely violet hue when used as a base!
Yep, Evening Stroll is an awesome color. I bet it would look great on the cheek under Full of Joy.

Edelmc

Fantastic swatches! I will take the top row please!!!! I really hope the texture is beautiful and light and that if they are big sellers mac might introduce the product into the perm line up

Mac-Guy

i'm thinking about cutting my list from hey sailor (which was mostly face powders anyway) in favour of this collection...the only thing that concerns me is that these are cream products, so the whole expiry date issue...

but i'm liking the look of evening stroll, relaxation, weekend getaway and keep it loose...sigh...and have a nice day looks pretty too.
As you can use them for cheeks AND lips, you might be able to finish them within a few months. Of course, it depends how often you are going to use it.

Audrey C

I like Out for Fun and Keep it Casual. I think I'll only get one due to the shelf life issue; I switch up my makeup too often to be able to finish these quickly enough. They look like a nice sheer flush of colour; just perfect for summer.

Shellcat

Ok...

I am only getting two or three. For sure Have A Lovely Day, Evening Stroll, and maybe Out For Fun.

OctoberViolet

My preliminary list:

Evening Stroll (reminds me of Go For It l/s & it's purple plus blue-based-YES!!!!!)
eyelove.gif

Weekend Getaway (looks like a pretty rose color)
flower.gif

MACina

icon_eek.gif
.....your are right OctoberViolet!!!

I did not think of GFI at all....I love it so much!Now I want Evening Stroll even more!!!
My preliminary list:

Evening Stroll (reminds me of Go For It l/s & it's purple plus blue-based-YES!!!!!)
eyelove.gif

Weekend Getaway (looks like a pretty rose color)
flower.gif