MAC Casual Colour discussion

Mac-Guy

Very true. I work at a manufacturing company, and when we ship things out, billing weight often is heavier than actual weight (based on the reasons Mac-Guy stated). It's unfortunate, but that's how UPS does it.
it usually works in my favor as I place large orders, though if one is to order only a product or two, it's unfortunate.

xasperadastra

During my journey in France I had the chance to buy Relaxation! Casual color didn't arrive in Italy and I really wanted to try one of these pots! Only Relaxation and the purple one were available... I've not tried R yet.. hope to like it on me!

martiangurll

I finally tried HALD and it is a very natural blush on me. Love it! We will now see how long this cream product actually last though...I did set it with powder...

MRV

I finally tried HALD and it is a very natural blush on me. Love it! We will now see how long this cream product actually last though...I did set it with powder...
I wish I had bought this one because I discovered the cream blush + MSF combo afterwards and I really would need a neutral cream blush now.

Latest posts