MAC Casual Colour discussion

peachsuns

Pale pink PR in the middle.
Great comparison swatches, baghdad81! Weekend Gateway is a little brighter than Pale Pink? WG looks lovely!
eyelove.gif

PixieDancer

Star Wonder and Light Year MSFs both look really good on top of Weekend Getaway and Relaxation - haven't tried them over Evening Stroll yet, but I bet they'd be great too.
I tried LY MSF over OFF today and the combo is to DIE FOR!!! Thanks for the suggestion of using the HC MSF's with these! GREAT idea!!

peachsuns

I tried LY MSF over OFF today and the combo is to DIE FOR!!! Thanks for the suggestion of using the HC MSF's with these! GREAT idea!!
That sounds sooooo heavenly.
thud.gif
heat.gif
I must try the combo. Thank you, Pixiedancer!
BTW, I'm wearing Light Year (again) today.
greengrin.gif

Miss Dynamite

Ordered Weekend Getaway but the box arrived this morning completely empty, but still sealed. Fail, MAC -.- Guess that gave me an excuse to go to the store and B2M some lipsticks today though.

martiangurll

I was gonna post that too but you beat me to it. I couldn't stop admiring my cheeks in the mirror!!! Now I want to try Earthshine with HALD.

peachsuns

I'm still in love with Out for Fun! I wear it very often since I got it. I have to try Out for Fun and Light Year combo! Thanks for the suggestion, ladies!
OFF and LY are my favorites this summer.
eyelove.gif

peachsuns

Ordered Weekend Getaway but the box arrived this morning completely empty, but still sealed. Fail, MAC -.- Guess that gave me an excuse to go to the store and B2M some lipsticks today though.
That's crazy! Did you contact MAC? Hope they're sending you a replacement.
Hope you enjoyed B2M-ing some lipsticks. Nice excuse.
girlhaha.gif

Miss Dynamite

That's crazy! Did you contact MAC? Hope they're sending you a replacement. Hope you enjoyed B2M-ing some lipsticks. Nice excuse.
girlhaha.gif
Nope...they said they couldn't replace my order or refund any money, not sure why. It has a few other items in it too...I'm pretty disappointed.

OhSoJaded

Quote:Originally Posted by Miss Dynamite

Nope...they said they couldn't replace my order or refund any money, not sure why.  It has a few other items in it too...I'm pretty disappointed.

I'm sorry that they couldn't remedy the situation for you. Customer service should be better than that. It wasn't your fault!

Miss Dynamite

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing. Especially since their response seemed a bit rude...saying it's not possible for them to ever make a mistake and acting like I was trying to steal money from them or something. Cause I totally haven't spent thousands of dollars on their makeup or anything. -.-

Genn

they did something similiar to me and I kept emailing them until they fixed it. if your a registered customer on their site they should see how much you spend if you shop online. ask them if its worth losing a customer that spends $$$ almost monthly. Thats what finally worked for me.

Miss Dynamite

they did something similiar to me and I kept emailing them until they fixed it. if your a registered customer on their site they should see how much you spend if you shop online. ask them if its worth losing a customer that spends $$$ almost monthly. Thats what finally worked for me.
Yeah I emailed them again pointing out that I've been buying MAC pretty much every month for about 4 years now and said that I was very disappointed and was unsure if I would continue buying from them because I fear getting ripped off again.

GlamQueen21

That is so crazy!!! I once had a empty box from MAC almost three years ago when I ordered Boy Bait c/g when it was LE at the time (now permanent) and they should not have responded to you in a rude manner. I would have spoke to a supervisor about that.

Miss Dynamite

That is so crazy!!! I once had a empty box from MAC almost three years ago when I ordered Boy Bait c/g when it was LE at the time (now permanent) and they should not have responded to you in a rude manner. I would have spoke to a supervisor about that.
My problem mostly is that I'm very shy and kinda scared of people yelling at me or something...Idk. So I never know what to say, and I've never had this kind of situation before. D=