MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

MACina

Quote from Charlotte Olympia Dellal: "This is my dream collection! The inspiration for the collection comes from my love of a bygone era that manifests itself in my day-to-day beauty look as well as featuring my design aesthetic. I have always enjoyed the ritual of dressing up and wanted to unleash my inner movie star!"

thud.gif
........OMG!!!!!!!! This makes me suuuuuuuper excited
eyelove.gif

LiliV

Charlotte is one of my favorites, I'm SUPER excited about this one! ️ I also totally trust her taste in colors lol

Marsha Pomells

Are those two 'lipmix' actually lip mix? There's no... Wait, are those 2 lipsticks purple? Or is that a brown and a burgundy??? This collection has become a skip, and I rarely skip

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I love the makeup bag and the packaging in general (minus the spider web), the gold lash curler is cute too. Too bad there's no wearable lipstick shade for me. I need to know what those two compacts are, I'm hoping for blushes.

Corally

leonah

I love the makeup bag and the packaging in general (minus the spider web), the gold lash curler is cute too. Too bad there's no wearable lipstick shade for me. I need to know what those two compacts are, I'm hoping for blushes.
haha aren't we all always hoping for new blushes
eyelove.gif
fingers crossed!

Corally

Thanks Nay! What's that on the left? Contour powders maybe? I find it a boring collection tbh. :/ Might be interested in the lipsticks and the things on the left (if they turn out to be contour powders). But I dislike that cheap looking packaging, especially from the lipsticks.
I think so... neutral blushes or scultping powders. They look too big to be eyeshadows.
I'd be fine with both but I'm hoping for sculpting powders! :amused:

Honi

I still think the clear lipsticks look like something from the 90's :D The bag is cute though. The lighting might be weird but one of those lipsticks surely look purple :eek:

hitchcockblonde

For once I might actually buy no makeup from a collection. I hate the clear packaging on the lipsticks and powders but the mascara and pigment jar are cute, still a skip though as I need neither. I will definitely be getting the mirror and what I think are blotting papers because the packaging is really cute on those. Might get the bag too. And if it's no trouble I would also like the cat tray that all the makeup is sitting on

Vineetha

So this the collection which has the transparent lipstick packaging we saw few months ago???

Vineetha

For once I might actually buy no makeup from a collection. I hate the clear packaging on the lipsticks and powders but the mascara and pigment jar are cute, still a skip though as I need neither. I will definitely be getting the mirror and what I think are blotting papers because the packaging is really cute on those. Might get the bag too. And if it's no trouble I would also like the cat tray that all the makeup is sitting on
Yup same!! I really dont get MAC vibes from these!!
sigh.gif

hitchcockblonde

Yup same!! I really dont get MAC vibes from these!!
sigh.gif
Yeah I assume they are inspired by these clutches of Charlotte's :http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/333810/Charlotte_Olympia/pandora-perspex-clutch#

She does different styles of perspex clutches every season and they are very cute but it does not translate as well to the lipstick tubes. They just look cheap to me and while this collection may not be couture collection prices I'm guessing the pricing will be along the Proenza collection so a double no thank you to the makeup at least. The packaging on those blotting papers is cute as hell though.