MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

Mac-Guy

Aww, disappointed in the packaging...the spiderweb just looks like cheap drugstore Halloween collection packaging :( I still really love the acrylic packaging but I HATE that it's square. If it was round I would probably buy all the lipsticks honestly. Might be a skip on the whole thing which is a shame bc I love Charlotte Olympia.

It might have been cool if the entire thing was acrylic packaging with gold webs on it...and regular-shaped lipstick bullets :p I'm very obsessive about packaging because I hate having things not match up. If I get one of the lipsticks I will have to get at least 2 in order for me not to freak out every time I look at it lol.
Ha! It does look a little bit Halloween-ish. :)

Howards End

I'm definitely getting both brushes, I love the 90's vibe of the clear acrylic! Also 1 of those eye(brow?) pencils for the packaging as well lol Skipping the lipsticks 'cause I don't do square lol. But they are gorgeous colors--they're what I envisioned the Selena lipsticks would be

shizzelly

Sorry
001_unsure.gif
. I'm pretty sure the only bag in the collection is the vinyl/plastic one with the hand on it.
ohh maybe the cute little mirror with the spiderweb will make everything better!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So it's maaaaybe the bag, the brush or the lash curler (big maybe) for me, otherwise it'll be a skip. Will admire the lipstick packaging from afar.

Shleeface

Actually loving this packaging, and I know I won't be able to say no to all the things with spiderwebs. Spiderweb all the things. I've been pretty underwhelmed with Mac lately so this is a nice surprise.