MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

shizzelly

Haha no shame. I'm definitely trying to slow down my makeup purchases so I can gift myself her kitty cat flats. They are so cute! http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/430308
GIRL STOP!!! Hahaha! Those are so precious!!!
eyelove.gif

lilinah

I think the packaging is fine. I like most spiders. But most of the products look eminently skippable to me.

And no way in hell i'd buy a $600 wallet. I'd put that money into something more durable and less prone to the vagaries of fashion.

Kaidan

I like the spiderweb print, but I can't get over the clear packaging. It looks like it can break or pop out just by looking at it. :/ They also look like my mom's old Elizabeth Arden makeup that were sold as holiday gift sets back in the 90's.

style-addict

Man, I've been so busy at work, I missed all the news about this collection!

Going to work my way through the thread now. I'm pretty sure this is going to be a big splurge for me. I love Charlotte Delall's aesthethic!

beauteblogueur

What a bummer. I was ready to buy the whole collection but I don't like the packaging and the products themselves don't look very interesting. If the lippies are retro matte I could still get on board, but otherwise this is probably a total skip for me.

BeautyFan55

I will probably skip this unless there is really something beautiful and unique to buy. I hate to say it but the packaging looks a little drug store-ish to me. I think the mirror is cute. I actually think if all the packaging was like the mirror it would be nice. When I saw the photo with the designer I imagined solid gold lipstick bullets with spider webs engraved into it...

Ana A

I like the design of the mirror thing, and I dislike the lipstick packaging but if they throw in some mattes I'll be picking those up.

HappyHippy

When I read about this collection I was hoping for black lipstick bullets with the spiderweb on it. I hate gold but I would put up with it because of the adorable spiderweb even though I sure as hell don't need more lipsticks but this bullet is just disappointing. I'm out.
fluffy.gif