MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

DMcG9

I just a massive search for that clutch/bag. Does anyone have a link? I'm sure it's crazy expensive but it's everything I need in a lip bag.
I'm guessing it will come out with the collection since the package that looks like blotting papers on the display has the same pattern. If you search her collection page right now there is a clutch or handbag called Bora and it has the same shape as the one in this display (just a different pattern for the Fall collection).

DarylandCarole

Now we know which collection the clear lipstick tubes belong to!
cheerleader.gif

Vogue Brasil @voguebrasil Extra, extra! Em ...Instagram photo | Websta (Webstagram)
I was so excited when I saw this thread because I love her shoes, but this doesn't do anything for me. I hate spiders but love spiderwebs so it would've been fairly easy to make me like the packaging. Meh. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see swatches.

montREALady

Nope. Still looks tacky
lol.gif
Bwahaaaaaa, did you hear me? "Not too bad"!!
th_roll1.gif
I do have 99 cent lipsticks from the beauty supply store in similar tubes
ssad.gif
It really isn't MAC-like...I want to see more pics. The acrylic looks a lot thicker than cheapo tubes.

OMG YOUR PROFILE PIC!! I LOOOOOVE!
th_worship.gif

erine1881

Bwahaaaaaa, did you hear me? "Not too bad"!! :roflmao:  I do have 99 cent lipsticks from the beauty supply store in similar tubes :(  It really isn't MAC-like...I want to see more pics. The acrylic looks a lot thicker than cheapo tubes. OMG YOUR PROFILE PIC!! I LOOOOOVE!:bowdown:
Hahahahhahahahahahhaa :lmao: Thanks girl! :kiss:

MACGirl1908

For the first time ever I may be skipping an entire collection with special packaging. I don't like the clear tubes but could deal with them better if they were at least the bullets but clear and square is just too much for me.
shrugs.gif
I agree that the packaging would have been nice in black with a gold spider web or gold with a black web. This line just took a wrong turn for me. Lol and I'm not excited about the colors. Yep this is a first for me.

Marsha Pomells

For the first time ever I may be skipping an entire collection with special packaging.  I don't like the clear tubes but could deal with them better if they were at least the bullets but clear and square is just too much for me.
shrugs.gif
  I agree that the packaging would have been nice in black with a gold spider web or gold with a black web.  This line just took a wrong turn for me.  Lol and I'm not excited about the colors.  Yep this is a first for me.
This collection is a skip for me, as well. Apart from nothing standing out for me, I'm gonna give MAC a break and sort out my outstanding baskets

stirfryedshana

The more I think about this the more disappointed I get lol...I absolutely love Charlotte Olympia's style aesthetic and I don't think this packaging suits her at all. I still love the acrylic premise (I have a thing for lucite/acrylic, although it's definitely a love/hate thing for people) but making them square just made them look cheap instead of quirky. And the spiderwebs just look like something e.l.f would slap on for a halloween collection for $5.00. I don't understand MAC sometimes--can you imagine how many people would have bought this collection if it was just a straight-up metallic gold bullet?