MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

AnitaK

Now we know which collection the clear lipstick tubes belong to!
cheerleader.gif

Vogue Brasil @voguebrasil Extra, extra! Em ...Instagram photo | Websta (Webstagram)
This packaging goes totally against my OCD tendencies....lol!

LiliV

I hate the clear tubes. I like the lipstick shades though, I'm all about vampy colors

MissLiLaC

I wonder if the lippies are new shades or perm/repromotes :hmm: Also what's the mascara?? Really want the tube

sungelly87

Loving this collection! I don't mind more red lipsticks. And I love the packaging, its something different. Haven't been wowed at packaging for 2015. So I'm hoping 2016 is better.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm in the minority I love the packaging
eyelove.gif
and I love that mirror(?) Bottom left!!! The gold spider web is so gothic glam
Me too! I just really wish there were other shades than just reds. They could've thrown a nude in, even if it was a perm shade.

pinkstarmd

Is it just me, but i love the clear lipstick tubes actually :) What are those tubes? Looks similar to occ liptars to me

stirfryedshana

Aww, disappointed in the packaging...the spiderweb just looks like cheap drugstore Halloween collection packaging :( I still really love the acrylic packaging but I HATE that it's square. If it was round I would probably buy all the lipsticks honestly. Might be a skip on the whole thing which is a shame bc I love Charlotte Olympia.

It might have been cool if the entire thing was acrylic packaging with gold webs on it...and regular-shaped lipstick bullets :p I'm very obsessive about packaging because I hate having things not match up. If I get one of the lipsticks I will have to get at least 2 in order for me not to freak out every time I look at it lol.