MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna Discussion Part II

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
There is an additional product pic, new promo pic and an article from WWD added to the colour story thread: http://specktra.net/f250/mac-dame-ed...9/#post1376820

(Thanks for the heads up, Stacy!)
winks.gif

ETA I had to resize the pics. They should be back up shortly.

I noticed in the article posted about this in the color story section,that this will be available at 500 counters in the US.I'm wondering if that includes all Macy's locations?

mizuki~

Hmm in the promo pic, Wisteria e/s is on the right but in that girl's blog, it's in the middle..

Princesa Livia

omg i really am excited to see this!! i thought i would be getting the coral lip colours, but seeing the photos i'm inclined to get the pinks as well.. hope we get photos with the coral lippies soon
greengrin.gif

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by airplane_girl
the blogger that Princesa Livia got the lipstick picture now has a pic of the wisteria trio. She took the pic with her camera phone but will update with better pics. I'm loving this collection more and more.

here's the link

My Daily Grind On Beauty

from the photo, i think the palette packaging looks terrible :S kinda "cheap-looking"
ssad.gif

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
There is a pic of the palette AND the compact powder with the stars on it ON THE NO NAME SITE WITH A T. LOL

lol, at first i was
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
then
th_thdeadea.gif
then
cutey.gif
+
th_LMAO.gif

airplane_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Hmm in the promo pic, Wisteria e/s is on the right but in that girl's blog, it's in the middle..

your right.... thats weird.
th_dunno.gif

sharkbytes

Ugh...my Not So Innocent Fafi lipstick has the sticker peeling up from the edge. The lipstick, of course, is still fine...but if I'm paying like 15 bucks for a lipstick, I don't want it to look like I let my niece run loose with her stickers on the packaging
ssad.gif

Though, the colors are pretty so maybe I'll B2M for a few.

AdlersMommy22

Wow the more I look at this stuff the more I dont really like it.

Im not a fan of e/s pallets

and the two lip glosses i might want look simular to manish. Nt the same but simular...

nursie

at first i thought i liked the packaging, and was wanting just a lipstick.

but since its stickers again, i will be passing. if they show up at a CCO i may pick up the pink one, but otherwise i'll just be waiting to see what hello kitty looks like

Sanayhs

I always think it is funny when people completely change their mind about something simply because of the packaging.

AdlersMommy22

This thread has made me realize that I need to go through all the upcoming collections and list what I want that way I can budget myself. Thank GOD I have a boyfriend who will put this on his CC and let me pay in cash.. I friggin hate putting things on my CC because my friggin crazy ass parents always check my checking and see a payment to MAC and flip.

speaking of CC's ...MAC realy needs to come out w/ one.

How cool would it be if they came out w/ a Viva Glam credit card... w/ one of the viva glam girls on it.. then they could colaborate with Visa or whoever and have 1 or 2% of the money you spend on your purchases w/ the Viva Glam Card go towards the AIDS foundation. Just throwin that out there.

vkk013

I hate you guys and I hate the link you gave here!!!!!!!

At first, I thought I would be ok with just the 2 powders. Now! oh... now... Now, I want that wisteria palette and that gladiola lipstick.... I may want some more lip glosses, too.

How could I save up for the HK then? T_T

MAC_Fafinette14

I'm suddenly so glad that I still just want Kanga-Rouge and maybe Gladiola. After that and a couple things from Chill, the rest of my money is going towards BBR and HK.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I noticed in the article posted about this in the color story section,that this will be available at 500 counters in the US.I'm wondering if that includes all Macy's locations?

there are no store exclusions. it will be released everywhere.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
there are no store exclusions. it will be released everywhere.

yahoo.gif
I am so excited!! I love this packaging and the color shades!!
thmbup.gif

I could love that collection as much as I love my Heatherette
love.gif

I can't wait!!

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
And for a minute I forgot my exam on Monday
sigh.gif

Don't worry darling, I'm sure it goes well and you can count that me and everyone else from Spectra will be wiht you in spirit and holding thumbs up for you
heart.gif

Latest posts