MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna Discussion Part II

Sanayhs

The Wisteria trio doesn't interest me at all. The packaging is cute, but I honestly care more about product. And none of the shadows in that trio have a spectacular finish. No.

I might b2m for some lip stuff, but that's it. No cash will be spent on this.

coachkitten

I am going to try and B2M for the lip stuff as well. I think that the blue in the wisteria trio looks so pretty. I am going to have to test it out before I buy. I sort of want one of the highlight powders but mostly just for the compact.

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I am going to try and B2M for the lip stuff as well. I think that the blue in the wisteria trio looks so pretty. I am going to have to test it out before I buy. I sort of want one of the highlight powders but mostly just for the compact.

I'm with you on that. If I don't get it while its out, I'll only end up getting it a couple months later on ebay for more than retail
ssad.gif

evil pretty and unique packaging!

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
Actually, parsing what she wrote, the lipstick is JUST a sticker, but the trio is coated.

Yea you're right. I was so excited about it and didn't read her whole statement. Maybe coz I was hoping though that that was what she said.
ssad.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:

I'm wondering if beneath the shimmer, one of the powders has a good colour for a pale person to use as a soft blush?

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
I'm wondering if beneath the shimmer, one of the powders has a good colour for a pale person to use as a soft blush?

I am wondering that as well. I doubt that What a Dame! would do much for me but Spectacle sounds like it would work as well for me as alpha girl does. I didn't get either of the heatherette trios and I regret it.

My list thus far is:
Kanga-rouge l/s
Gladiola l/s
Possum Nose pink l/g
Wisteria Eye Trio
Spectacle Highlight Powder

I have a feeling my Christmas money is going to be burning a hole in my pocket but I must save for BBR and Hello Kitty as hard as that might be!

Sanayhs

Quote:
I am wondering that as well. I doubt that What a Dame! would do much for me but Spectacle sounds like it would work as well for me as alpha girl does. I didn't get either of the heatherette trios and I regret it.

My list thus far is:
Kanga-rouge l/s
Gladiola l/s
Possum Nose pink l/g
Wisteria Eye Trio

I have a feeling my Christmas money is going to be burning a hole in my pocket but I must save for BBR and Hello Kitty as hard as that might be!

The textures of the shadows make me quite wary of Wisteria. Hmph. And I'm pretty interested in that Coral Polyp...
greengrin.gif

cocolicouss

Im really excited for this im probably getting the l/s- Gladiola and if i like one of the other two then i mite get another as well and im deffi getting Possum Nose Pink because i want a coral l/g and even tho i like the blue in Wisteria Eye Trio i don't need the other two colors so i prob won't get it and im debating between which powder to get because they both sound nice

Susanne

My wishlist:

Eye Trio Wisteria
l/g Hot Frost
l/g Splendid
l/s Gladiola
l/s Kanga-Rouge
Highlight Powder Spectacle

Hello christmas money!
Christmas.gif

Susanne

Quote:

My list thus far is:
Kanga-rouge l/s
Gladiola l/s
Possum Nose pink l/g
Wisteria Eye Trio

Aww, our lists are similar again
winkiss.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
My wishlist:

Eye Trio Wisteria
l/g Hot Frost
l/g Splendid
l/s Gladiola
l/s Kanga-Rouge
Highlight Powder Spectacle

Hello christmas money!
Christmas.gif

Nearly the same list. As I already have the Heatherette Trio, I will not get Wisteria, but I might get the Royal Tour Eye Trio. There are purples in there. How could I say no to it?

Good luck for your exam on Monday!
thmbup.gif

thelove4tequila

The trio with the purple (name?) is something I am going to have to think about getting. I'm not sure I will us it often. I think I like it? I'm not sure. This is something I will have to wait for in terms of pictures and reviews.

And I just realized my mom's favorite color is lavander, so I might be a nice daughter and get her a few things!

thelove4tequila

I don't usually do this, but my preliminary list:

Gladiola
Coral polyp (possibly)
Wisteria Eye Trio
What a Dame!

Hmmm not too bad!!!!

OH yeah, maybe a highlight powder for my mom.

jeffreygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
I don't usually do this, but my preliminary list:

Gladiola
Coral polyp (possibly)
Wisteria Eye Trio
What a Dame!

Hmmm not too bad!!!!

OH yeah, maybe a highlight powder for my mom.

Me either, but mine is...

Coral polyp-l/s
Possum Nose Pink-l/g
Wisteria Eye Trio (HUGE MAYBE!!)
Spectacle-hp
Both nail laquers

That shouldn't dip into my HK funds too much.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis

Good luck for your exam on Monday!
thmbup.gif

Thank you... I pray it will be over soon...

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Good luck Susanne!!

I passed!! I passed my exam!
yahoo.gif
thud.gif

I can't believe it... With a very good grade. Now I can teach on my own
greengrin.gif

Thanks to all of you who thought of me!!

Cheers!
drinkup.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I passed!! I passed my exam!

I can't believe it... With a very good grade. Now I can teach on my own

Thanks to all of you who thought of me!!

Cheers!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Congratulations, hun! I am beyond happy now!
drinkup.gif
Time to open that little bottle of sparkling wine and start the party!
party.gif