MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna Discussion Part II

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
i NEED the wisteria trio. that blue is gorgeous!

I want that trio too!
th_drool.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
And for a minute I forgot my exam on Monday
sigh.gif

yahoo.gif
Only MAC has that much power!
shockt.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
Don't worry darling, I'm sure it goes well and you can count that me and everyone else from Spectra will be wiht you in spirit and holding thumbs up for you
heart.gif

We will! And after the exam we should have a huge party here!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac

yahoo.gif
Only MAC has that much power!
shockt.gif

true.gif

We will! And after the exam we should have a huge party here!

I will let you know as soon as I can on Monday!

Susanne

I love the pink lipglass!! And the red and pink lipstick. And Wisteria Eye Trio... (as a huge fan of Desperate Housewives I must buy this Eye Trio!)

Princesa Livia

The gladiola source girl made a look using the Dame Edna stuff she has! Its here. I must say, the Wisteria Trio and Gladiola look gorgeous
drools.gif

I think I might reconsider getting that palette... I hope we get more hello kitty info soon!! So I can budget my MAC money
cutey.gif

Princesa Livia

she also says that the lipstick has a sticker but the whole lipstick is also coated with a plastic glaze, same with the palette. So the whole sticker thing may not be that bad? with the plastic holding it in place.
smiles.gif

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjaAbeni
cutey.gif
woah mommy still checks the CC report???

haha yeah.. well... my checking account. it friggin blows. I ned to change my password. Effing annoyed.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
there are no store exclusions. it will be released everywhere.

Thanks,yeah that's what I thought,I just got worried when I saw that 500 counter thing.
winkiss.gif

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
The gladiola source girl made a look using the Dame Edna stuff she has! Its here. I must say, the Wisteria Trio and Gladiola look gorgeous
drools.gif

I think I might reconsider getting that palette... I hope we get more hello kitty info soon!! So I can budget my MAC money
cutey.gif

Wow I love the look she did...damn it! And I was hoping to skip this collection
ssad.gif

darkishstar

AGH. I refused to be swayed. I REFUSE to be swayed. I won't get anything.
Besides, the Wisteria Trio is too similar to Heatherette's trio earlier. Especially now that I see it on Asian eyes! I do the same thing with Heatherette's trio with Mood Ring!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Besides, the Wisteria Trio is too similar to Heatherette's trio earlier. Especially now that I see it on Asian eyes! I do the same thing with Heatherette's trio with Mood Ring!

Sure. We all do. But this is a new collection in a new packaging
lol.gif
I have the Heatherettre Trio as well, but will get Wisteria Trio for sure
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolli_Babyface
I want this and the What a dame! msf? or maybe its a blush lol looks gorg anywho lol

It is a highlight powder
yes.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
lol.gif
yes.gif

Yup, me too!
yes.gif

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
she also says that the lipstick has a sticker but the whole lipstick is also coated with a plastic glaze, same with the palette. So the whole sticker thing may not be that bad? with the plastic holding it in place.
smiles.gif

Actually, parsing what she wrote, the lipstick is JUST a sticker, but the trio is coated.

So I'm relieved that I don't have to be pissy about the trio, at least. I'd bet that it might be the same case with the compacts as well, although I'm not holding my breath. (For that matter, I don't care if the glasses on the highlight powders are finger painted on with ketchup by drooling four year olds, since I don't plan on buying any, NOT EVEN! for the compact, since I think I'll be content to have my Stylistics, Luxe, and the upcoming Hello Kitty couture compacts . . . hmmmm I need to get an original couture compact . . .)

It seems that the trio will be saved from depotting.

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar

I guess I can kind of see the similarities between Mood Ring and Wisteria on midtone-and-darker NC skin, although I see enough of a difference between the two to justify getting it, especially because myself and most of the girls I work with have alabaster skin, so I think the colors will show truer.

darkishstar

Quote:
lol.gif
yes.gif

Eh. I won't be swayed by packaging. I learned my lesson earlier this year. Hahahaha. I don't have the money for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
I guess I can kind of see the similarities between Mood Ring and Wisteria on midtone-and-darker NC skin, although I see enough of a difference between the two to justify getting it, especially because myself and most of the girls I work with have alabaster skin, so I think the colors will show truer.

That's probably true. And the other thing though, for me, that makes me not want Wisteria is the fact that it's a velvet? Mood Ring is a veluxe pearl, so I'd rather that one anyways.
smiles.gif

Plus I'm doing whatever I can to refrain from buying anything from this collection.

Latest posts