MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna Discussion Part II

Krasevayadancer

They should have given it to me for free I say!
winks.gif

Ernie, I was in Atlantic City. They tried to overwrite it but it didn't work
ssad.gif

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
They should have given it to me for free I say!
winks.gif

Ernie, I was in Atlantic City. They tried to overwrite it but it didn't work
ssad.gif

I always think I should get stuff for free too, but somehow it just doesn't happen.

You'll have to try b2m here in NYC, I'm sure you'll be able to.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
No, don't make me want Gladiola too. T_T

If you want to be enabled, I'm sure there are a lot of Gladiola supporters who are willing to help out (me included).
graucho.gif

rocking chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
You practically purchased the whole collection, except the highlight powders and 2 l/g. Shouldn't you consider PNP as well? I think that's the prettist l/g out of the 3. Haha. How is the texture of the e/s? Chill is another awesome collection that I'm loving right now.
thmbup.gif

I had tried PNP but it looks just like a clear lipgloss on my lips, so I skipped that. The texture of the e/s trios might seems chalky and not pigmented when swatched over the counter (I used fingers). But when I am home and use my MAC brushes to go along, its is not chalky to use at all and the colors goes on fairly smooth and pigmented.

gigglegirl

Adina that combo was effing hot! I love it, wish I had the cojones to wear something like that!!
greengrin.gif
Seriously I feel I must go shopping with you for your help!!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Dame Edna was released yesterday, I couldn't get Hot frost lipglass, they didn't get shipment of it or of Kanga rouge...I am so disappointed
weeping.gif

^That's terrible!! I would be so mad if I didn't get my shipment of any of my MAC proudcts (which I've been waiting for a week and a half for my Tempting Quad to come). Hopefully you'll get your Hot Frost and Kanga Rouge in the mail soon! Kanga Rouge is so pretty and so is Hot Frost!

Krasevayadancer

You are all too sweet! I kind of like the loud lips once in a while, they can be so much fun! Normally Im a smokey eye and pale lips kind of gal but I love me some gladiola.

I invite all of you to shop with me anytime you want, esp you H!
winks.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
You are all too sweet! I kind of like the loud lips once in a while, they can be so much fun! Normally Im a smokey eye and pale lips kind of gal but I love me some gladiola.

I invite all of you to shop with me anytime you want, esp you H!
winks.gif

Ooooh I live for loud lips! But that means no kissing, no eating anything bigger than bite-sized food, and no drinking unless it's through a straw. I'm just lazy to touch up the lippie so I try to keep it on for as long as possible.
lol.gif

bella1342

My F&F haul came today! Gladiola looks so pretty in the tube. I didn't get to try it on yet because my baby girl is sick, but I will soon. I can't wait to see how it looks!

I also got:

Hot Gossip l/s
Honeylove l/s
Hepcat e/s
foundation sponge
bulk pack of wipes

Sanayhs

I want a lipstick the shade of Varicose Violet nail lacquer. With the same sheen and everything. Thanks.

Now. I don't want to wait.

panda0410

I LOVE Gladiola!!! But it doesnt look loud on me? Maybe because I have such dark hair it hind of shrouds it? I dunno but I adore the colour!! And I LOVE that its a matte!!!

I havent used my Kangarouge yet but I am dying to!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
I LOVE Gladiola!!! But it doesnt look loud on me? Maybe because I have such dark hair it hind of shrouds it? I dunno but I adore the colour!! And I LOVE that its a matte!!!

I havent used my Kangarouge yet but I am dying to!

I agree that Gladiola isn't as loud as say, GAT or Pink Nouveau. It's a nice, wearable bright color though. Gorgeous.
choochoo.gif

As for Kangarouge, I have decided to be strong and resist it even though I walk past a MAC counter at least 3 times per week. I already have Red She Said and they are very similar so no point buying it (even my MA talked some sense into me about this).
th_dunno.gif

For all the PNP lovers out there, I bought myself a tube but I've yet to use it. Looks so pretty though, I can just keep it for admiration even if I don't use it.
th_e2cloud9.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
omg.gif
th_cheerup.gif
crybaby.gif

I have faith that it is going to be released with a new collection
yes.gif

I have to be positive!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I went and checked today, still no shipment of hot frost lipglass
weeping.gif

Nunu, I am sorry!!

Rudyru

You know, I told myself back in December that I'd only buy two things, Gladiola and Hot Frost...I walk up to the MAC counter today, and lo and behold...I come home with Spectacle Highlight Powder...I don't even know why. I've swatched it a million times before! I guess the cute packaging drew me to it...oh well, I can always swap out my blot powder and stick it in there. -walks out in shame-