MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
I don't know if anyone else has seen these, but I stopped by one of my Estee Lauder counters today and they had two "blush ombres" (blush powders with a degrade from one shade to another) on display. One was a plum shade and one was peach- almost a dupe for Ripe Peach, I'd say. Anyone else seen these? There certainly weren't dupes for either of the shades being re-released with this collection.

No? A ripe peach dupe?
yahoo.gif

It's a special collection or a permanent product ?

User38

katred, the degrade blush powders for EL have been out for a few years.. I don't know if what you saw are new shades.. but the peach (don't want everybody to go into an uproar for the word dupe) shade has been compared to Ripe Peach... compared to, not exact tho.

I don't know if anyone else has seen these, but I stopped by one of my Estee Lauder counters today and they had two "blush ombres" (blush powders with a degrade from one shade to another) on display. One was a plum shade and one was peach- almost a dupe for Ripe Peach, I'd say. Anyone else seen these? There certainly weren't dupes for either of the shades being re-released with this collection.

HoneyMilk

I found the EL version at cco in september. While I haven't used Ripe Peach... the EL version is a bit chalky. I think I've used it once.

katred

Specktra Bestie

Thanks ladies, this is exactly what I was talking about. For some reason, I'd never noticed them before. Seeing them side by side, they are close by noticeably different. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. Sorry to hear that you found it chalky, HoneyMilk. It did look pretty, but I didn't do anything but swatch it on my hand. (Actually, the "Plum Nuance" blush, which doesn't look like any of the Blush Ombres, but has the "ombre effect", looked even prettier.

singer82

OOOOOOOoooo awesome promos!! She is absolutely stunning. Shes got the sex eyes going on LOL. My pigment obbsession makes me think I want all of the piggies. Wutwoh

LMD84

hee hee! :) this will be an expensive haul for me what with the quad and piggies! where did my wallet run away to?!

Mac-Guy

Promo pics: http://www.fragdiegurus.de/daphne-guinness-for-mac/

Thanks for Franninchen from beautyjunkies for finding the link.