MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

chromatrix

All the pictures I see of her are black/white with a splash of jeweltone here & there. I am certainly all for that.

Edelmc

Daphne Guinness gives "rich colors" a whole new meaning, hehehe
flower.gif
   I expect the size of the collection to be similar to Stylishly Yours, not too big but not too small either.
If this collection is this years stylishly yours I hope it will be released in Ireland. Stylishly yours wasn't released here and considering the Guinness heritage I think it would be a shame if it wasn't available in Ireland. Happy belated arthurs day everyone!

LMD84

If this collection is this years stylishly yours I hope it will be released in Ireland. Stylishly yours wasn't released here and considering the Guinness heritage I think it would be a shame if it wasn't available in Ireland. Happy belated arthurs day everyone!
fingers crossed it will be available all over the world!

sosdrielle

So you usually don't get all the boxing day collections? That's strange...
We got both Love Lace and Warm & Cosy in 2009, but I'm sure Stylishly Yours was online only or something in the UK and we have no access to an online store in Ireland.

Edelmc

So you usually don't get all the boxing day collections? That's strange...
We got champale and Mickey contractor but not stylishly yours. Although I am not sure what happened cause I had a baby new years eve so I just rang in my order to my store and they said they never got it... So I wasn't in any store around the time to see if they got any of the collection..I got my bits and pieces from the collection on eBay The only collection we normally don't yet is the couture collection

wishonastar

The only collection we normally don't yet is the couture collection
Stylishly Yours wasn't in store, I remember travelling to different London stores in search for it but none had it, I ordered my stuff online. It sucks that Ireland doesn't have an online store. Why can't they add it into the UK store with the option to choose Sterling or Euros?

LMD84

Stylishly Yours wasn't in store, I remember travelling to different London stores in search for it but none had it, I ordered my stuff online. It sucks that Ireland doesn't have an online store. Why can't they add it into the UK store with the option to choose Sterling or Euros?
it would make things easier for sure. although that said debenhams will post to Ireland so now they sell mac i guess it shouldn't be a massive issue this year. :)

Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl - todays specktra blog post

Edelmc

the debenhams website redirects you to an irish version of the website once you enter your address and the irish website doesn't sell mac....I think its silly on mac's part that they wont post to ireland from the uk based website....its common practice now for most English companies to post to us without any issue........

I get the impression that when Brown Thomas (a department store in Ireland) started selling mac they did so under the agrreement that they would sell mac exclusively in Ireland and thats why there seems to be road blocks in place for online ordering.........

Mac-Guy

the debenhams website redirects you to an irish version of the website once you enter your address and the irish website doesn't sell mac....I think its silly on mac's part that they wont post to ireland from the uk based website....its common practice now for most English companies to post to us without any issue........

I get the impression that when Brown Thomas (a department store in Ireland) started selling mac they did so under the agrreement that they would sell mac exclusively in Ireland and thats why there seems to be road blocks in place for online ordering.........
Just ask a specktrette for a CP. It shouldn't be too difficult.

LMD84

seriously?! man that sucks! if you do need anything and for whatever reason you can't get it just pm me and i can do a cp for you at the time :)

It’s a double feature - todays specktra blog post

martiangurll

Have you considered Canada? Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa would all have jobs for someone who can speak English and Spanish. And there is a push on to try to get "qualified" (meaning educated) immigrants to come here... Just sayin'
bouquet.gif
This is good to know. Unless I need to defect or something. How hard is it to become a citizen?

I think they should give a free pint of Guiness with every purchase of $25 or more from this collection!

martiangurll

have you guys seen this?

http://fashion.elle.com/beauty/2011/09/09/daphne-guinness-mac-team-up/

looks like we could get some liquid eyeliners and matte lippies? Just speculation of course...

OctoberViolet

I'm getting super psyched again. Not good for my wallet, but good for me. I read somewhere else she's a big fan of purple lipsticks. Yahooooo!!!! More purples to love.
graucho.gif

I don't mind more mattes, but I really would like some new amplified creme lipsticks. I love those the best. Great color payoff and they moisturize my lips.

GlamQueen21

I cannot wait for the color story for this collection!!! I do hope that there will be a purple lipstick like OctoberViolet says.

Richelle83

YAY, I'm excited for this collection after reading the Elle article. I hope we don't have to wait until the end of November to see what is in the collection.

Latest posts