MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

pocketmouse

Ombre blushes :) Horrah!
pompom.gif

I missed out on these and the Blonde and Redhead MSFs, these collections are making me so so happy.

Edit: thanks Panther27 !!!!!

MRV

Seasoned Plum is on my list but otherwise I'll have to see. I try to keep out of cool colours.

rockin

New pigments, yay!! I think the light silver lipcreme might please a few people, although it's not my colour at all. Love the names of some of these

Hoping Ripe Peach blush ombre might yet come back in another collection, as this is the only one I'm still wanting.

bis

Thanks a lot for all the info Panther! :love: This collection will seriously hurt my wallet. The rest is nice, but this one is so full of my colors. And it even has more pigments :yay: So far the pigments, the quad and maybe one of the nail polishes.

liba

I think that's supposed to be Richly Revered Cremesheen Glass. Which is a fantastic color, btw.

LMD84

aurora and nebula pigments for me! and i am not fussed about the blush ombres so will skip those :)

Richelle83

Yes!!! More info lol. I'm all over the blush ombres, Circa Plum, Approaching Storm, Seasoned Plum, Red Dwarf, and Narcisuss. For now lol.

OctoberViolet

jawdrop.gif
Oh holy crap. Tx Panther. I was hoping I would be able to resist this collection, but no. That Seasoned plum-midtone lavender prolonged wear is calling my name as is Approaching storm-deep rose. The quad also. I need to get a grip. Too many collections & not enough money.

Dec 26Daphne GuinnessProlongwear lipcreme $17Approaching storm-deep roseSeasoned plum-midtone lavenderRed dwarf-blue pinkWarp speed-light silverCremesheenglass $18.50Japanese spring-pale midtone pinkNarcissus-midtone eggplantBorealis-pale grey pink w/ iridescent pearl pigmentsRichly reservedInterior life quad $38Stratus-light pink (m)Interior life-midtone grey blue (v)
Bruised sky-dark lavender grey (s)Heather bellesPigmentAurora-pinked taupeNebula-dark greyed brown w/ pearl pigmentsCirca plumEngravedGrey utilityFlingStudBlush ombre $26Azalea blossomVintage grapeNail PolishEndless night-pale grey pink with.iridescent pearl pigmentsHyperion-light grey blue greenBlueblood-deep eggplant

QueenOfSnark

Oh WOW, looks like this collex is going to go like gangbusters. O_O Thanks panther! Luckily I'm only tempted by the quad and nail polishes since this is such a cool-leaning collection....and the quad will totally depend on if I like 3 out of the 4 colors, as Stratus would probably be too light.

rockin

I'm thinking I might get Aurora, Nebula and possibly Approaching Storm, depending on swatches

Mac-Guy

That's all I want for now:

Quad:
- Interior Life

Pigment:
- Aurora-pinked taupe

Blush ombre (only BU's)
- Azalea blossom
- Vintage grape

liba

Cremesheen Glasses are my favorite gloss and it's pretty much impossible to resist them, so this is going to be an expensive proposition no matter what.

Teggy

Blush ombres coming back! I am officially excited! (Mostly, I'm just caffeinated) The pigments sound lovely, and I'm really particular about pigments. I'll have to see them. I'm excited for the cremesheen glasses. They all sound pretty and very wearable colors. Can't wait!

xbarbiieex1

My list:
[h=3]Interior Life Eyeshadow Quad ($38.00 U.S. / $45.00 CDN)[/h] [h=3]Blush Ombre ($26.00 U.S. / CDN)[/h]
  • Azalea Blossom Light cool pink (Limited Edition)
  • Vintage Grape Mid-tone violet pink (Limited Edition)

2browneyes

I am definitely looking forward to Azalea Blossom. Didn't get it before but I will this time. I still have Vintage Grape so that should be it for me unless the Creemsheen Glass are special.