MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

bennsgirl

I was thinking ab might be similar to well dressed when swirled and that hang loose is a mineralize version of ab so I am not sure. Going by swatches blonde looks a little bit more pink than porcelain pink....

I think Coygirl or sakura look more like AB - well that's on my skin. I don't own any of those blushes just coygirl and I misplace it.

baghdad81

I like the look of sb but I have pet me and dainty and I regretted getting pet me after I realised how similar to dainty it was and I am worried sb will be the same...

On me, Dainty looks completely different. SB is a pink straight up and more prominent, while dainty looks a little peachier and very light.

Prettypackages

OMG, I am loving red dwarf on me. It is like a plummy red...

Naricisus looks like flaunting it with revenge is sweet over it. Not Flaunting it, by itself. I compared it to my other purples, and it definitely looks unique. This just makes me want flaunting it to come back even more.

Prettypackages

I totally need a backup of Vintage grape, it looks like my cheeks are glowing, and naturally rosey. I might have to put my favorite SUR and bit of an apple down for awhile.

Prettypackages

I honestly didn't like Aurora that much. It is a little chalky on me. I played with the interior life quad and might go back to get it.

Face2Mac

From left to right
Seasoned Plum,Up The Amp,Bust Out,Purple Rite,Blooming Lovely,Revlon Berry Haute,Playtime,Lavender Whip
IRL None of them compare
Thank you for giving me an reason to get SP. I have all of that except for Bust Out, so I can justify this purchase and Narcissus.

Did you get the purple Revlon Liquid lip Virtuous Violet and Revlon Colorburst Decadent l/g that came out for the holidays, great for a purple lipgloss eaters.

singer82

Got my haul! I love everything I got.
Seasoned Plum l/s- I was quite surprized how much I like it. At first it looked way darker than I expected when I first put it on my lips. So I just pat it on until I get the desired darkness. I really really like it.

Narcissus dgc- Now I know what everyones raving about! Love love it! Its not to pink and not too purple on me, its just right. It looks amazing with Seasoned Plum.

Circa Plum piggy- It's just as I hoped for. Such a pretty plummy purple color. Cant wait to use it with the purple color in the lady grey quad.

Aurora piggy- I love the pinky peachy sheen to it. It's the most unique than any of the other neutral colors I own.

Azalea Blossom- Gives a nice pinky flush to my cheeks. I was surprized that it wasnt too pigmented even with my ultrapaleness, but thats what I like about it. You can have the nice pink flush or keep layering to be more noticeable.

Hyperion n/l- A pretty greyish blue. Nothing terribly unique but I like it nonetheless.

Hope everyone else is liking thier stuff! Oh and happy new year! (unfortunately I'm nursing a horrible hangover bleh
thud.gif
)

bennsgirl

I swatched most of the purples I own and nothing IRL compares to SP .When applied it kind reminds me of bust out for some reason.I believe narcissus l/g look very very similar to style curve lipstick (!!!!!) At least on me anyway.

Narcissus l/g left-Style Curve lipstick right

top:Revlon Undeniably Mauve,Evil Shades Dark Princess,Mac Narcissus l/g
Revlon undeniably mauve l/g,seasoned plum,riveting rose,red dwarf,goes and goes,cover girl flashy dark side,cover girl flashy softer side) MUFE 15,bubblegum,mattene night violet,style curve,potent fig,wetn'wild vamp it up,Odyssey
bottom lipstick swatch of Go For it.

About the 2 lipglasses you mentioned,No, I didn't get any of them,loving the color decadent for sure ( very pretty) I need to check them out

MRV

I swatched most of the purples I own and nothing IRL compares to SP .When applied it kind reminds me of bust out for some reason.I believe narcissus l/g look very very similar to style curve lipstick (!!!!!) At least on me anyway.
Awesome! Style Curve is my favorite, and I just got Narcissus! I also hauled SP pll and CP pigment. I did not get Aurora. I don't think It would look good on me (?). It's nude, cool, pinkish taupe - too many no-nos
ohboy.gif

princess sarah

Thats why I ended up with Fresh Honey, I tend to go for more pink tones and got AB from this collection and was determined not to go with SB and branch out

Got my haul! I love everything I got.
Seasoned Plum l/s- I was quite surprized how much I like it. At first it looked way darker than I expected when I first put it on my lips. So I just pat it on until I get the desired darkness. I really really like it.

Narcissus dgc- Now I know what everyones raving about! Love love it! Its not to pink and not too purple on me, its just right. It looks amazing with Seasoned Plum.

Circa Plum piggy- It's just as I hoped for. Such a pretty plummy purple color. Cant wait to use it with the purple color in the lady grey quad.

Aurora piggy- I love the pinky peachy sheen to it. It's the most unique than any of the other neutral colors I own.

Azalea Blossom- Gives a nice pinky flush to my cheeks. I was surprized that it wasnt too pigmented even with my ultrapaleness, but thats what I like about it. You can have the nice pink flush or keep layering to be more noticeable.

Hyperion n/l- A pretty greyish blue. Nothing terribly unique but I like it nonetheless.

Hope everyone else is liking thier stuff! Oh and happy new year! (unfortunately I'm nursing a horrible hangover bleh
thud.gif
)

Edelmc

I am tempted by the other blushers but as it is I want sb, Azelae blossom and blonde msf and I am trying to talk myself out of sb cause I have dainty and pet me but I do love mineralize products! I love the look of daylight mes so maybe if I am not interested by any of the other shadows I can get more blushers.....

Does anyone know if the new brush is defo perm?

If you are thinking of getting narcissus I would highly recommend it. It creates a beautiful subtle lip of its own and looks amazing layered over purple lippies like playtime.

Can anyone recommend a purple lip liner for narcissus?

GreigeClarity

Eeep. I haven't used my AB yet, and I'm NC15 too...hopefully it will look OK on me.

However, you're making me feel better about my choice of getting Subtle Breeze when Naturally launches!

For me, AB didn't look great on my NC15-20 skin while Subtle Breeze looked fantastic!

duckrodeo

I'm NC15 and AB looks just fine on me. When application gets too heavy, I buff it out with Too Faced Candlelight illuminator using a kabuki. I think I like Vintage Grape just slightly more though lol.