MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

rubytitania

Thanks for the ideas guys! I have samples of loads of pigments that I could try mixing with Aurora so I'll definitely give that. A try :)

LARAELYSE

Ive never mixed my pigments b4! Yay!!! new fun!!! lol

I ended up getting more then I thought I would from this collection...

Red Dwarf
Interior Life Quad
Nebula & Aurora (already have Circa Plum)
Vintage grape (already have Azalea Blossom)
all of the cremesheens! (loooove Japanese spring!)

& now off to create something fab with mixing my piggies!

HoneyMilk

I wasn't going to get anything from this collection but I'm really starting to want Red Dwarf and Narcissus...
whistle.gif

HoneyMilk

I had my hubs pick up RD on his way home from work. They were out of Narcissus.. he called and said "They are saying that Richly Revered is almost the same.. do you want that instead?"

th_rolleye0014.gif
Really? Almost the same? lol So I just ordered it online. Hope I can pull it off with the blue eyes!

missah

I just bought Circa Plum off a LJ sale. I'm pretty happy since it was original style jar, 3/4 full and only $16 shipped =D
Thought about Aurora but... Too exxy for such a small amount of product.
Cant wait for Red Dwarf & Azalea Blossom. Getting it sent in Feb means itll just be in time for Autumn <3

princess sarah

Azalea Blossom is really pretty and havent seen a skin tone it hasnt worked for yet.

So stoked with mine.. got it in the mail last week... Mac in the city has sold out of both Ombres but they are still at the outer city stores

I just bought Circa Plum off a LJ sale. I'm pretty happy since it was original style jar, 3/4 full and only $16 shipped =D
Thought about Aurora but... Too exxy for such a small amount of product.
Cant wait for Red Dwarf & Azalea Blossom. Getting it sent in Feb means itll just be in time for Autumn <3

missah

I've really been liking pink blushes lately=D

Are you in Melb City? Its still online though I think =D

princess sarah

Yeh same here... I kept using pink swoon before I got this ombre... trying to work with Fresh Honey now to get used to that one.

Im in Perth... Im coming to melbourne end of February with my husband and dragging him to chapel street to the Mac Store, we just have them in Myers / david jones over here

I've really been liking pink blushes lately=D
Are you in Melb City? Its still online though I think =D

missah

I have never been to the Chapel Street store actually ><" I've been meaning to go but Im afraid I would get lost on public transport><"
I like the Bourke St Myer store Mac Counter. The male MA there are very nice and gorgeous xD The MA at DJ next door arent as friendly and quite aloof.

princess sarah

Oh the MUA artists at both Perth City stores are shit... they are so damn rude and half the time ignore me. I rarely have anyone come up and offer to help me or offer me decent customer service. I get more respect from inglot MUA and they actually talk to me about makeup and schools and working.

I just want to go to chapel street to see what its like. I tend to not pay Aus prices unless I really want the product... I plan to back up Iris Lipsticks when they come out over here

I have never been to the Chapel Street store actually ><" I've been meaning to go but Im afraid I would get lost on public transport><" I like the Bourke St Myer store Mac Counter. The male MA there are very nice and gorgeous xD The MA at DJ next door arent as friendly and quite aloof.

Redaddict

I had my hubs pick up RD on his way home from work. They were out of Narcissus.. he called and said "They are saying that Richly Revered is almost the same.. do you want that instead?"

th_rolleye0014.gif
Really? Almost the same? lol So I just ordered it online. Hope I can pull it off with the blue eyes!
WHAT?! "Almost the same"?? That's shocking! Anything to get the sale.
angry.gif

missah

Most of the MAC MA I've come across have been like that - very rude and up themselves. Luckily, most of the time I went to the Myers one, I came across someone nice! Very helpful on helping me choose colours:)
I wanna go too... just to see what all the MAC e/s looks like! I've never paid Aus prices yet because I've been lucky and gotten everything I wanted in the US release. I'm quite tempted to purchase more iris lipsticks when they release here too! But I dont have a credit card :(

altered

I have never been to the Chapel Street store actually ><" I've been meaning to go but Im afraid I would get lost on public transport><" I like the Bourke St Myer store Mac Counter. The male MA there are very nice and gorgeous xD The MA at DJ next door arent as friendly and quite aloof.
I find it to be the opposite. At Myer I get ignored, while with DJ there's smiles and service.

Long time lurker coming out of hiding
th_hello2.gif

elegant-one

I bought the last Nebula Sunday after checking 3 different places. Its always a great feeling that you're getting "the last one" :) Its a very pretty easy smokey eye.

MACina

Elegant.....great that you were able to get the last one!!!!

Nebula is soooo pretty...I love it very much and have already used it many,many times since I got it.

I bought the last Nebula Sunday after checking 3 different places. Its always a great feeling that you're getting "the last one" :) Its a very pretty easy smokey eye.