MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

Polaris

I'm NC42 and I have Azalea Blossom. I really like it on me. It's a subtle cool pink blush that still suited my complexion. It doesn't turn ashy, and I'm still using it now (which is a good sign that a product is good ;) )
Thank you! Also, thanks to Spunky for the links for the swatches. =)

I was thinking of getting both anyways but I was afraid that Azalea Blossom was going to be too pink for me.

singer82

This coll seems like its right up my allly. Circa Plum is being repromoted
th_DANCE.gif
Sweet! Crap all 3 piggies sound awesome. (Lou- good to know someone loves piggies as much as me. It's what got me into MAC
clap.gif
)
I'm happy bout Azalea Blossom too. I was so sad that I missed out on it before. Vintage Grape is pretty but too much for my super paleness.
About 3 of the lippies and creamsheens sound good too. But I dont own any lipcremes so i dunno, how are they?

LMD84

This coll seems like its right up my allly. Circa Plum is being repromoted
th_DANCE.gif
Sweet! Crap all 3 piggies sound awesome. (Lou- good to know someone loves piggies as much as me. It's what got me into MAC
clap.gif
)
I'm happy bout Azalea Blossom too. I was so sad that I missed out on it before. Vintage Grape is pretty but too much for my super paleness.
About 3 of the lippies and creamsheens sound good too. But I dont own any lipcremes so i dunno, how are they?
oh yeah! i'm a pigment addict! circa plum is really nice! wear it alone for a nice daytime look or use it over a black base to make it more dramatic! :)

laylalovesmac

Dirty Plum is one my faves, and I think it's a universally wonderful color! My mom is around NC25 and it's a little hard to make it work on her, but when it does, it looks great! Love that one..... I wish it was perm again.

singer82

Oh yay! I'm so excited! I bet it would look awesome with Imaginary p/p for a great smokey eye. And Half Wild as well

oh yeah! i'm a pigment addict! circa plum is really nice! wear it alone for a nice daytime look or use it over a black base to make it more dramatic! :)

katred

Specktra Bestie

One of my favourite pigments as well! It also looks really nice and intense over a purple or plum base. I use Dark Diversion fluidline, but one of the paint pots that came out this year would be lovely as well!

martiangurll

I am wondering if I should buy Azalea Blossom; I'm afraid it might be too light and cool toned for my skin.

I would not think so. You can brush from the deeper end of the ombre.....it is about as dark as Her Blooming Cheek if you have seen that for comparison. It is quite cool toned

pocketmouse

get dirty plum i think its the vampy sexy dark blush we all need!
Just bought Dirty Plum from someone on the Clearance Bin, I'm so excited! She's shipping it out Monday
eyelove.gif

I can't wait to get Azalea Blossom from this collection to pair it with, they both look so pretty :)

cno64

I'm anxious to see the Approaching Storm lip color, which is described as "deep rose."
MAC hasn't released a color like that before, to my knowledge.
And I may actually buy some pigments this fall/winter, because the new ones sound scrumptious!