MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

Rinstar

I'd have liked to see a new Blush Ombre, but I'm glad these two are coming back for anyone who missed them originally! I have these two, plus Ripe Peach, so I'm set til they release a new color.

UrbanSweetheart

yes! yelllow an red...blue and red....orange and brown....

orange & brown!!! YES!
heart.gif

romi79_2008

I think I`m safe with mac till this coll. is coming out. The name & description sound so great , hope they `ll raise to expectations

Icecaramellatte

I'm interested in seeing swatches of the following:

Prolongwear lipcreme $17
Warp speed-light silver

Cremesheenglass $18.50
Narcissus-midtone eggplant
Borealis-pale grey pink w/ iridescent pearl pigments

Pigment
Aurora-pinked taupe
Nebula-dark greyed brown w/ pearl pigments

Nail Polish
Endless night-pale grey pink with.iridescent pearl pigments
Hyperion-light grey blue green

I picked up Circa Plum at the CCO about a year ago. I'm pretty sure I will get the other pigments. As for the blush ombres, I'm unsure if I will back them up. I have all 4 and tend to wear the warmer of the two more (Ripe Peach and Springshine). But that is mostly because I wear warmer makeup looks. In fact, after ignoring them for a while, I have been wearing them a lot in the past few weeks. I do like Vintage Grape a lot more than Azalea Blossom. I really should work Vintage Grape back into rotation. Now that I think about it, it should work well with the fall makeup I purchased recently. I really love the Blush Ombres. I love the gradient of shades.

xpinkglitter

I'm only interested in Aurora pigment so far, but I always need swatches to make up my mind. I might get Azalea Blossom.. but I'm disappointed because I wish Ripe Peach would have been brought back too :/

UrbanSweetheart

I'm only interested in Aurora pigment so far, but I always need swatches to make up my mind. I might get Azalea Blossom.. but I'm disappointed because I wish Ripe Peach would have been brought back too :/
Duuuuude I've wanted Ripe Peach for the LONGEST! I don't know why they didn't decide to repromote that one too!
ssad.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
i think ripe peach and metal rock are the only ones i'd be willing to sleep outside a MAC store for...

I'd almost be willing to bet money that RP will make another appearance next year. If they're bringing back the Blush Ombres, leaving that one out is leaving a lot of money on the table. Then again, given the demand for it, I can't imagine why they haven't brought back Metal Rock. Now that Lightscapade has been reissued, it's really the most-requested MSF...

Ashleybubbles83

that's true katred!

i wonder why they haven't brought metal rock back...but i have heard from people that had both editions of MSF's like lightscapade, stereo rose, and petticoat that the newer editions are not like the originals. i personally wouldn't care either way...but die hard MAC lovers know the difference...I have Metal Rock (would love a backup so i can use this one freely) and I just want them to repromote it. I think it would restore my faith in MAC haha

I'd almost be willing to bet money that RP will make another appearance next year. If they're bringing back the Blush Ombres, leaving that one out is leaving a lot of money on the table. Then again, given the demand for it, I can't imagine why they haven't brought back Metal Rock. Now that Lightscapade has been reissued, it's really the most-requested MSF...

LMD84

metal rock and pleasureflush please! :)

EmbalmerBabe

How cruel of MAC to return the other two blush ombres, but not Ripe Peach? WTF? That is just cruel, I know so many devoted customers have emailed
in requests specifically for that product. Cruel MAC at it again:
th_devil.gif

shontay07108

Nothing here catches my eye, but it's nice to see Azalea Blossom coming back for those who may have missed out. It's my favorite of the ombre's. I'm not going to back it up, though because I don't think I'm in danger of running out. I hate Vintage Grape, though. Way too dark for my taste. I almost bought RP last year b/c of the hype, but I don't think it's anything special. Peach blushes are all over the darn place and I have a ton.

sss215

i think ripe peach and metal rock are the only ones i'd be willing to sleep outside a MAC store for...
me too. bunk online shopping. i would def have my fav MAs looking out for me on this one!

i've been using Vintage Grape and its pretty good. i contour with the darker color and put the lighter side on my cheeks. I spray with a little fix+ and its wonderful. i like it better now than i did before. glad its returning, makes it still relevant and on trend.

Richelle83

Nothing here catches my eye, but it's nice to see Azalea Blossom coming back for those who may have missed out. It's my favorite of the ombre's. I'm not going to back it up, though because I don't think I'm in danger of running out. I hate Vintage Grape, though. Way too dark for my taste. I almost bought RP last year b/c of the hype, but I don't think it's anything special. Peach blushes are all over the darn place and I have a ton.

Is there an upcoming collection that you are excited for?!?!

I missed the ombres the first time around-other than that meh maybe a lippy or two.

Latest posts