MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
ooohhh ok! well it'll look fabulous when out drinking with the girls i am sure!
smiles.gif

thmbup.gif
This will be perfect!

bellaboomboom

Too late for me to check that out since they are already on their way to Florida! Good point though. We'll have to see how long the tubes last.

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
Well I'd say they are sticky but to me not in a bad way because they don't "slip" off the lip like regular glosses therefore at least one me they last/stay longer. The Ban This looks like Violetta on me and it did stay on really well even through eating/drinking. Now it's not like the long lasting type stuff but I think you get what I mean
greengrin.gif
. I hope they make more of these in other colors and are perm
greengrin.gif

That's what I was thinking. I like the tackiness of these lipglosses because, I know it's not going anywhere.
tong.gif
I have worn Ban This! and Gimme That!. Love them both! Can't wait to wear the others!

wetwater

They contain more product than even the regular lip glasses so they should last a good while. I think it has about 3 times as much product as the dazzleglasses.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Got Sassy Ass--I mean Grass! True 80s dinosaur green!

Is shock-a-holic in anyway like sugarpill cosmetics "poison plum" or MUFE 92?

I have both, so I totes skipped shock...

Also I must bitch about not taking my depots! Just cause lady gaga picked some of the colours in this collection--don't make it ultra exclusive!
angry.gif

Edit: Tried Macys and my local MAC store today btw...nothing out of them

Did you go to North Star Mall? The MAC store took my empties, which included two of my quad depots.

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Did you go to North Star Mall? The MAC store took my empties, which included two of my quad depots.

WTF!!! YES!!!
angry.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:

When did you go!?

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:

Also who'd you speak with @ North Star?

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Wow, a frying pan. What a creative idea
smiles.gif

Thanks yea it works. I can do more than one at a time and it doesn't seem to warp the insert so it can pop back in.

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
th_roll1.gif

I guess I'm just kind of destructive (
th_crazy.gif
) so I find it quicker to just go at the thing with pliers and wire cutters. I am proud to say I have never ruined a shadow in any way while chopping it with the cutters! Not even a chip.
nope.gif

I also prefer to depot by going at it like a maniac with my wirecutters
th_LMAO.gif
I've had one damaged eyeshadow incident but it wasn't bad. I watched a tutorial on youtube for going the heat-route and it just looked more complicated to me
th_dunno.gif

I have a bunchhhh of shadows at home ready for depotting and I'm looking forward to sitting down with them and gettin' to it-- I like depotting
smiles.gif

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by paparazziboy
i love love this collection

Me too, now that I have everything I want from it (the lead up to the release had me less and less interested but not anymore!)--these colors are soooo my thing.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
I also prefer to depot by going at it like a maniac with my wirecutters
th_LMAO.gif
I've had one damaged eyeshadow incident but it wasn't bad. I watched a tutorial on youtube for going the heat-route and it just looked more complicated to me
th_dunno.gif

I have a bunchhhh of shadows at home ready for depotting and I'm looking forward to sitting down with them and gettin' to it-- I like depotting
smiles.gif

ohh man! i'm so glad i'm not the only one who enjoys depotting!
greengrin.gif

banana1234

i have placed my order! my boyfriend is helping me out, my parents want me to be saving for my future, so i promised them no more silly spending, but they would class mac as silly spending, so i have had the mac box delivered to him at work. it will be coming thursday. i'm super excited. my boyfriend supports the mac addict in me, but he wont step foot in a mac shop with me, he says he gets bored, while i stand there for ages swatching! hehe

i ordered
free to be pro pan
atlantic blue pro pan
lime
aqua
shock-a-holic
sassy grass
louder please
going bananas

bold and brash

this should do me until felines, im on a mac no buy, i'm trying to save for a holiday to thailand, and my parents want me to match whatever i pay for holiday into savings as well, they say i shouldnt make all my income disposable, they are right though

i'm saving to go to teacher training at uni

bellaboomboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i have placed my order! my boyfriend is helping me out, my parents want me to be saving for my future, so i promised them no more silly spending, but they would class mac as silly spending, so i have had the mac box delivered to him at work. it will be coming thursday. i'm super excited. my boyfriend supports the mac addict in me, but he wont step foot in a mac shop with me, he says he gets bored, while i stand there for ages swatching! hehe

i ordered
free to be pro pan
atlantic blue pro pan
lime
aqua
shock-a-holic
sassy grass
louder please
going bananas

bold and brash

this should do me until felines, im on a mac no buy, i'm trying to save for a holiday to thailand, and my parents want me to match whatever i pay for holiday into savings as well, they say i shouldnt make all my income disposable, they are right though

Yeah, I hear ya. I just got my credit card bill - ALL MAKEUP! Hubby was like WHAT THE HECK????? Sometimes I'll ship to work so he won't see any packages at home since he gets home before me
graucho.gif
But I too have to try and limit myself. I was going to get like four things from felines but now will only get one or two so I can POSSIBLY sneak in a bit more for VV! Good luck with your teacher training!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234

yeah it is always good to put some money into savings each month. me and nick make sure that we put away 10% of what we earn into our savings account which comes in handy for if something breaks (like a washing machine!) or for holidays and stuff like that. And good luck with your teachers training!
smiles.gif
one of my guys at work wants to do that but at the moment is sorting out work experiance for the next school year before he can apply for the course
smiles.gif