MAC - Digi Pops Discussion

liba

I, too, am finding that the Dazzle lipsticks don't offer the smoothest, most even coverage in the world. I'm using mine to top other, similarly-colored lipsticks, sort of like a gloss in stick form.
Since I love shimmer on my lips, I'm very glad to have these!
I bought Snazzy, Baby's on Fire, Hellraiser and Troublemaker.
None of the other colors appeal to me, so those will be it, unless MAC releases more shades.
They only get splotchy on me if I over apply them - one layer straight from the tube, then if I want a more opaque look, I let it set for a moment or two, then apply another layer. Just smooshing on a bunch all at once makes them look crappy.

I only bought Hellraiser, Liquid Lurex and Hot Sass, but I wish I'd gotten a few more. Naughty You and Baby's On Fire and the pale beige one were all nice.

cno64

I find Naughty You to be very opaque and doesn't need anything else to be worn with it. It's my fav color!
Oh, great; it's the only one, besides Liquid Lurex, that I don't own.
I don't think I'll be tempted by Liquid Lurex, ever. Gold just does not work on me, unless I just *want* to look jaundiced, for some reason. ;)

marajode

I wore Liquid Lurex today for the first time in a while. I had forgotten how fun and unique that color is. I love it with a purple liner!
Unfortunately, Hellraiser and Liq Lurex are the only two of several from this collex that I really like. maybe this summer I'll break them out more.
I think tomorrow I'm going to try the Hellraiser over Ban this! (thanks Liba)
And I wish I'd gotten Boys Go Crazy. That looks so pretty in the swatches!

Ashleybubbles83

specktra seriously is my best friend!

i managed to get the ever elusive boys go crazy on here thru a seller!!! can't wait to try it next week.

and i snatched up snazzy too!

laylalovesmac

specktra seriously is my best friend!

i managed to get the ever elusive boys go crazy on here thru a seller!!! can't wait to try it next week.

and i snatched up snazzy too!
winkiss.gif