MAC - Digi Pops Discussion

LMD84

me too
ssad.gif
i wanted it quite badly and then the dazzleglasses didnt even come to the uk which sucks!
i'm kinda bummed i missed out on boys go crazy...
nope.gif

shontay07108

I haven't bought anything from this collection. I am still agonizing over Hot Sass and Liquid Lurex. I can't seem to find answers anywhere as to how they look, especially on WOC. I may just have to take a chance and order them.

The dg's didn't do anything for me at all. The colors weren't unique and just left me cold.

cno64

me too
ssad.gif
i wanted it quite badly and then the dazzleglasses didnt even come to the uk which sucks!
I was one of the fortunate few who got Boys Go Crazy. I'm not going to lie; it's gorgeous, and so far impossible to dupe.
BUT I must admit that I haven't been wearing it all that much.
Unless you're someone who loves to wear purple every day of your life, you'll probably be fine with Date Night.
It wouldn't surprise me to see Boys Go Crazy come back, either.

shontay07108

I got my Mac order with Liquid Lurex in it and I love it! I'm so glad I took a chance and bought it. The shimmer is incredible. It looks green/pink/silver on my lips. I was unable to capture it in pictures, but it's amazing. Now I am going to buy a couple more dazzle lipsticks. I want Hot Sass and Snazzy.

GlamQueen21

I too am going to get a couple more of the Dazzle lipsticks. I kinda like Naught You and will try to mix it with a gloss to make it not look splochy on it's own.

LittleMaryJane

I got my Mac order with Liquid Lurex in it and I love it! I'm so glad I took a chance and bought it. The shimmer is incredible. It looks green/pink/silver on my lips. I was unable to capture it in pictures, but it's amazing. Now I am going to buy a couple more dazzle lipsticks. I want Hot Sass and Snazzy.
Glad you liked Liquid Lurex. I should probably pick it up while I still can because I'm curious about how it would look on me. I was never quite sure about hand swatches...

I have Hot Sass which I like a lot... I imagine it would look awesome on you
heart.gif

BadBadGirl

I have Snazzy Shontay, and I LOVE it! It will look great on you- we have similar coloring. Damn, now I want LL too! LOL

katred

Specktra Bestie
So glad you finally got LL. I would have to agree that there is no such thing as an accurate photo of this colour. Some are close, but none can capture the intricacies of the colour. It's also one that seems to agree with a wide range of skin tones and can fit in with a variety of looks.

I recommend Snazzy. Although, like most of the darker Dazzle lippies, it's a bit more conservative, it is a lovely berry colour and still has plenty of sparkle.

dxgirly

This kind of really makes me want to pick Liquid Lurex up! hmmmmm....

katred

Specktra Bestie
This kind of really makes me want to pick Liquid Lurex up! hmmmmm....
GET IT. Seriously, this is the sort of shade that just tends to grab onto whatever lip colour you have and highlight it perfectly. It has enough yellowish green in it to make it original and enough pink to make it everyday wearable.

liba

Found something new to do with Hellraiser today that is
eyelove.gif
. 'Wore it underneath Ban This! Dare to Wear l/g. Holy Moley! Ban This! is already fantastic, It fuses perfectly with the blue shimmer in Hellraiser, while not changing its own color. 'Looks moister too. This is a winner.

kiss

Found something new to do with Hellraiser today that is
eyelove.gif
. 'Wore it underneath Ban This! Dare to Wear l/g. Holy Moley! Ban This! is already fantastic, It fuses perfectly with the blue shimmer in Hellraiser, while not changing its own color. 'Looks moister too. This is a winner.

Cool Ill try this. I got Ban This! wore it once and loved it then never wore it again. What's wrong with me??? lol

Teggy

I sold my Ban This! cause it didn't do it for me, but I do I Hellraiser and Gimmie That! so I'll give those a whirl.

cno64

I kinda like Naught You and will try to mix it with a gloss to make it not look splochy on it's own.

I, too, am finding that the Dazzle lipsticks don't offer the smoothest, most even coverage in the world.
I'm using mine to top other, similarly-colored lipsticks, sort of like a gloss in stick form.
Since I love shimmer on my lips, I'm very glad to have these!
I bought Snazzy, Baby's on Fire, Hellraiser and Troublemaker.
None of the other colors appeal to me, so those will be it, unless MAC releases more shades.

kiss

I find Naughty You to be very opaque and doesn't need anything else to be worn with it. It's my fav color!