MAC Dress Code questions

InspiredBlue

Re: question about mac's dress code

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettysecrets
i recommend items that are nylon/lycra/spandex. all my black cotton items look horrible after a while. im going to have to start hand washing all my black clothes!!!

Air-drying, instead of using a drier goes a long way.
th_wink3.gif
Hand washing doesn't really have any huge benefits over machine washing at a low temperature in my experience.

LC

Re: question about mac's dress code

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Air-drying, instead of using a drier goes a long way.
th_wink3.gif
Hand washing doesn't really have any huge benefits over machine washing at a low temperature in my experience.

this makes sense and you will definitely save yourself a LOT of time using your washer instead of handwashing them
smiles.gif

SmilingElephant

Any update on the shoe situation??

Not only am i 5'8....but i also have scoliosis with back pain and i have a foot issue where my foot SWELLS if i wear heels too long and it HURTS!!!n If they tell me its a requirement...i'm getting a doctor's note. That's cruel!

Being tall...i know how to rock some flats and MAKE them "trendy".

paparazziboy

heals are not a requirement as long as your shoes are all black or have a cork bottom you are fine they just need to be stylish. no uggs athletic shoes or flip flops

daisybuti

ive not even gotten my interview yet and im constantly online window shopping for new black clothes and SHOESS!!

Marilu85

Can black loafers be worn? What about black clothing but with metal studs or jewels on it (e.g. on the collar. I know that is trendy right now). same question for the shoes. Can they have studs on them, etc? I know loafers are trendy right now, would they qualify as ballet flats? Also there are many flat boots out there, like combat boots, etc. that resemble sneakers. Would they allow these or would they have to be heeled boots? Thanks everyone!

tattletale

Can black loafers be worn? What about black clothing but with metal studs or jewels on it (e.g. on the collar. I know that is trendy right now). same question for the shoes. Can they have studs on them, etc? I know loafers are trendy right now, would they qualify as ballet flats? Also there are many flat boots out there, like combat boots, etc. that resemble sneakers. Would they allow these or would they have to be heeled boots? Thanks everyone!
you can wear every thing you had questions about. as long as 90% of it is black. metals can be worn or thing with stones. wood jewelry is acceptable. cork heal shoes as well

Chrystia

Rhinestones is ok as long as the hose is nude or black. The rhinestones can't have any colours though. I have black tights with rhinestones on them that I love wearing.