MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Richelle83

Is that tan piggie on her eyes(the promo pic)?

Gosh I know if things don't sell then they discontinue but there are a lot of products in the Goodbye section.

MRV

Could we have a thread or list of those permanent products that are going to be discontinued? It's hard to know.

MACcrazy

Is that tan piggie on her eyes(the promo pic)?

Gosh I know if things don't sell then they discontinue but there are a lot of products in the Goodbye section.

I know, I mean granted some are LE stuff that didn't sell well, but still there's a good amount of perm stuff there too :(

commandolando

It looks like they're just discontinuing it in the shade NW 50 - you're good!

Oh no... please not Moisturecover, it is my HG concealer, I cannot live without it!
thud.gif
Lol. But looks like Studio Sculpt is being d/c as it is in the Goodbye section. Hopefully that will be d/c instead of MC.

(and Coygirl is d/c?! And Romp and Bisque, and Rosemary&Thyme? Uugh!)

Rinstar

I'll definitely be getting the loose mineralize powder. I love how MSFN looks, but I like using a loose powder. I normally just wear MSFN and bronzer, no liquid foundation, so this is great!

Mac-Guy

I know, I mean granted some are LE stuff that didn't sell well, but still there's a good amount of perm stuff there too :(

There is always new perm products added, so nothing to worry about. We will have enough make up in 2012 and beyond.

If you really like a product that is about to be d/c, I'd BU so you don't have any regrets later.

xasperadastra

uhhhh I could like a mineralize foundation!!! I used one when I was a teenager with acne prone skin! It could be a light option for my oily skin (I still don't have and don't use a foundation). buuut... which brush is good to apply mineralize foundation?

GlamQueen21

Speaking of Mineralize stuff, I tried the Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and the texture is amazing!!!! It felt so light and I can see myself using this and purchasing one!

commandolando

i really want to pick it up but i don't know...i have super oily skin...i know gels work best with me over lotions. do you have oil skin? would you recommend this?!

Speaking of Mineralize stuff, I tried the Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and the texture is amazing!!!! It felt so light and I can see myself using this and purchasing one!

duckrodeo

Oh no... please not Moisturecover, it is my HG concealer, I cannot live without it!
thud.gif
Lol. But looks like Studio Sculpt is being d/c as it is in the Goodbye section. Hopefully that will be d/c instead of MC.

(and Coygirl is d/c?! And Romp and Bisque, and Rosemary&Thyme? Uugh!)
Oh no! I love Coygirl!

MACcrazy

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY SPECKTRA FRIENDS!
nanaparty.gif
We haven't had MAC since last year, good enough excuse for me to get more!!!

LMD84

PixieDancer--I've had great results with MUFE Aqua liners. Feline didn't work for me but have found these work very well and stay. I have had super watery and sensitive eyes lately due to allergies and love these. Good luck on your search.

I'm hoping to find an undereye concealer that doesn't crease and settle into lines and a bonus would be to help with dark circles. I had high hopes for many and used an eye cream first and still haven't found my HG under eye concealer.
yup the mufe aqua liners are fantastic and work so well at staying put!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
If this is true, I'll be happy to be able to get Cinderfella at last without paying ridiculous ebay prices. I already have Blue Flame, Gilt By Association and Young Punk

I'm sure it's true, she should be getting the infos directly from MAC. I wasn't into MAC when Style Black came out, so I'm happy to see they're coming back.

Here's a pic and a look with Smutty Green MES

Innen und Aussen: Silvester Make up mit doppeltem Liner