MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

MRV

Quote:

Yeah I have watched america's next top model too many times
girlhaha.gif
She had a difficult time in the sun due to her eyes.
Oh, it's her! I do remember her but I had no idea what her name is.

pemily

So. Just to get updated all we know at this stage is that miley walked out of a building mac are located in yeah?

MACina

katred, speaking of green sheen, have you checked out the YSL Spring Collection yet?

I received my stuff today and the Rouge Volupte Sheer Candy "Menthe Fraiche" is such a gorgeous pastel green with lovely shimmer particles
eyelove.gif

I cannot wait to play with it and layer it over other lippies to add a beautiful green sheen to them.

I think that there have been some improvements in formula (although not with everything), but the colours from the late 90s/ early 00s were way more imaginative. I still have Isis lipstick, which is a nude shimmery cool beige with a bit of a green sheen. It's a strange shade, but the weird thing is, it's super-flattering. The depth of the shimmer really prevents the sort of "corpse" look that a lot of neutral lippies give. I've never found anything like it and, although I backed mine up when it was discontinued (it was part of the permanent collection for years), my last tube is running low.

martiangurll

Now this gets my pulse racing. I am loving all the pistachio green I see in the clothing, accessories and makeup colors this season. Bravo!
katred, speaking of green sheen, have you checked out the YSL Spring Collection yet?

I received my stuff today and the Rouge Volupte Sheer Candy "Menthe Fraiche" is such a gorgeous pastel green with lovely shimmer particles
eyelove.gif

I cannot wait to play with it and layer it over other lippies to add a beautiful green sheen to them.

ladymac1

When it's released, everyone check out the new Moisture foundation. It's ahhh mazing. A cross between face and body and studio fix fluid...somehow?! Coverage of fix fluid but the natural appearance of face and body.. It doesn't look thick on the skin, just beautiful and fresh. It's all they're talking about backstage EVERYWHERE!

vaisforluvrs

I just got my Allure mag in the mail yesterday (with Mila Kunis on the cover), and there are 4 pages on MAC (part of their Influencers stories). It was interesting to read about James Gager, which was mostly their focus.

Michelemu21

I was surprised Fafi sold more than Barbie.
I just got my Allure mag in the mail yesterday (with Mila Kunis on the cover), and there are 4 pages on MAC (part of their Influencers stories). It was interesting to read about James Gager, which was mostly their focus.

katred

Specktra Bestie

eyelove.gif

I saw press photos of that one, but I can't find it anywhere! You'll have to let me know what you think of it...

MACina

I
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
it!!!!

It feels so nice and moisturizing on my lips and I am so in love with the color
eyelove.gif

Hopefully you can find it somewhere soon!
I saw press photos of that one, but I can't find it anywhere! You'll have to let me know what you think of it...

pinkpaint

At first I thought these would be an "editorial only" kind of product, but now I'm a little more interested. The black one all over the lid with bold lashes and a nude lip could be something different for going out. And the "Mother of Pearl" sounds gorgeous. Great for summer when your makeup sweats off anyway lol.

Latest posts