MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Genn

Miley?
thmbdn.gif
Surely Mac can find someone better.
well...if you think RiRi is better......

sss215

I just got my Allure mag in the mail yesterday (with Mila Kunis on the cover), and there are 4 pages on MAC (part of their Influencers stories). It was interesting to read about James Gager, which was mostly their focus.
Yeah, nice article. No Disney mention in the product photo collage. Interesting I thought VV was a big one

MACerette

RiRi is fine by me. Miley Cyrus wouldn't sell me viva glam,unless the colour would be really special.
Meanwhile I informed my husband about the upcoming RiRi Woo and he immediately made the link to Ruby
heart.gif
. I'll probably spend some money on Rihanna's collections. I am already sold on RiRi Woo before seeing swatches. Aaaaaaaaand yet another red lippie. *should be slapping herself right now....
Oh well, if they go bad some day, perhaps my kids can use them in drawings or to colour the pavement or something....

ladymac1

What's the story with miley going to mac/ walking out? And who do you all think would make a good viva glam spokeperson?

pemily

RiRi is fine by me. Miley Cyrus wouldn't sell me viva glam,unless the colour would be really special.
Meanwhile I informed my husband about the upcoming RiRi Woo and he immediately made the link to Ruby
heart.gif
. I'll probably spend some money on Rihanna's collections. I am already sold on RiRi Woo before seeing swatches. Aaaaaaaaand yet another red lippie. *should be slapping herself right now....
Oh well, if they go bad some day, perhaps my kids can use them in drawings or to colour the pavement or something....
Lmao

MACerette

Omfg. This is a perfect example of just HOW jacked up I am on Friday afternoons. I just realised what I wrote just there, you know, HOURS later...

MACerette

Nope. Just a perfect example of how my brain slips into hibernation each Friday, especially after lunch. I kind of hoped nobody had seen that, but oh well. You win some, you loose some right?

ladymac1

I reckon Rita ora could be a good shout...she always wears ruby woo or lady danger so an awesome red in the middle would be great.

ladymac1

Or Jessie j but she's toned down her look a bit...not that that's a bad thing but her original style opened doors for a really bold unique colour

xelamazing

And who do you all think would make a good viva glam spokeperson?
Mila Kunis is gorgeous, I wouldn't mind if she did the campaign.

And I know it will never happen, but I'd love Aishwarya Rai to be spokesperson. She's an Indian (South Asian) actress and has a huge fanbase all over the world. Not to mention HIV/AIDS is a really huge issue in India. It would be a great collab, I think. Ahh, a girl can dream.
amuse.gif

Edit to say... ADELE! I'd buy anything that woman put her name on. She's fantastic!
greengrin.gif

VampyCouture

And I know it will never happen, but I'd love Aishwarya Rai to be spokesperson. She's an Indian (South Asian) actress and has a huge fanbase all over the world. Not to mention HIV/AIDS is a really huge issue in India. It would be a great collab, I think. Ahh, a girl can dream.
amuse.gif

Edit to say... ADELE! I'd buy anything that woman put her name on. She's fantastic!
greengrin.gif
I love her!!!! I would buy everything!!!

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
I love your choices. Aishwarya is gorgeous and Adele is also very beautiful. I'd go nuts with any of these two.

Editor's note: I didn't realize you also mentioned Mila Kunis. Yes! Love her also!!!!

amuse.gif

greengrin.gif