MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

kimibos

Tom Pechrux used the new #MAC Mineralize lipstick in Too Posh at #BadgelyMischka for a gorgeous peachy pout! pic.twitter.com/xLwu7Daw
i cannot wait for this lippies!!!! if they are not permanent im going to compete with mac-guy for the BU royal title!!!

kimibos

Now this is gorgeous, and exactly why I didn't BU Razzledazzler. There's always a yet more gorgeous version to replace the one we use up.
i BUed razzledazzler but somehow i dont feel that lippie anymore. i even find it stiff compare to my other lustres.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
i cannot wait for this lippies!!!! if they are not permanent im going to compete with mac-guy for the BU royal title!!!
The possibility that these could be LE didn't even cross my mind yet.
001_unsure.gif
They look so good, I sure hope they'll be perm!

Now I'm kinda glad I never bought any of the Sheen Supreme l/s, from the sneak peeks we've seen these look way better. And hey, they're mineralize - slap the word mineralize on something and I want it, LOL.

Fiberluver

Lou is good. See her posting about work on twitter and Facebook non stop! She still makes videos, did see her online but haven't seen a post in a while.

I do wonder when or if they will get more advisors/admin?
Yeah, I was wondering where she was! I haven't seen any posts from her in a long while! I thought she just wasn't interested in amy of the releases! LOL!

I hope she is having a great success with her new job!

romi79_2008

After 5 years buying almost every month from mac, well I hope in 2013 they `ll take less of my money lol. I`m mostly interested in the palettes they`ll bring

Mac-Guy

That lip combo is to die for!

I do hope we see more paint pots in 2013! and more MSFs (both new and repromo). I just got Perfect Topping from the Clearance Bin. I haven't used it yet because I'm so afraid I'll love it to pieces and it's so pretty I just like staring at it
eyelove.gif
With the Pro palettes, I'm not feeling pressured to get new p/p. Having six seasonal colors in one palette is a great idea and allows me to use up the colors by the end of the season. I wouldn't be too sad not to see new p/p (with the exception of a repromote of Nubile), but I want new palettes each season.

princess sarah

THIS RED!!!!!! THIS IS THE PERFECT RED I HAVE BEEN HUNTING FOR!!!

I hope Mac brings this out in a tube, this is what I was hoping for from the Marilyn collection

Tom Pechrux used the new #MAC Mineralize lipstick in Too Posh at #BadgelyMischka for a gorgeous peachy pout! pic.twitter.com/xLwu7Daw

MACina

I amexcited for these!

Fluidlines for the brows???That sounds very interesting to me!

I'm quite sure now that the forecast eye and lip thingies are the spring trend eye and lip palette.
I can also read the following:
- Poised powder blush
- Dirty Blond and Deep Dark Brunette brow fluidline
- Ron Ron Run eyeshadow (from Archie's Girls)

Fiberluver

Tom Pecheux for MAC! This has got me pumped! He has done marvelous things for Estee Lauder!!! I can't wait to see what these and the collex look like!

LMD84

After 5 years buying almost every month from mac, well I hope in 2013 they `ll take less of my money lol. I`m mostly interested in the palettes they`ll bring
i know exactly what you mean! i have slowed down with my spending these past few months anyways but i'm hoping i can stay away next year too!

OctoberViolet

I'm hoping I can start doing the same. I've been getting so overly excited over so many beautiful collections and spending way too much. I also need to take inventory of what I have already and do some major clean-out before I start going crazy again. We all know that's not going to happen. I'm too lazy to go through my stash and once I start seeing the things I haven't seen in awhile, I'm going to want to keep them anyhow.
ohboy.gif

i know exactly what you mean! i have slowed down with my spending these past few months anyways but i'm hoping i can stay away next year too!

LMD84

I'm hoping I can start doing the same. I've been getting so overly excited over so many beautiful collections and spending way too much. I also need to take inventory of what I have already and do some major clean-out before I start going crazy again. We all know that's not going to happen. I'm too lazy to go through my stash and once I start seeing the things I haven't seen in awhile, I'm going to want to keep them anyhow.
ohboy.gif
ha ha! i do that! i think i should sell some bits but then find some awesome old pigments and fall in love again!

liba

I amexcited for these!

Fluidlines for the brows???That sounds very interesting to me!
I already use Dark Diversion fl for my brows - some specific colors for brows and maybe a little more matte texture would be great - honestly, i'm surprised this hasn't been done sooner.

MACina

Which brush do you use liba?

I am curious to try it!

I already use Dark Diversion fl for my brows - some specific colors for brows and maybe a little more matte texture would be great - honestly, i'm surprised this hasn't been done sooner.

Pinkdollface

I'm having a bit of a random question, but I hope someone can help me. My Amazon Princess blush popped out of its pan. It didn't break or anything, but I just had the disk of powder in my hand basically. Does someone now how I can get it back in the pan without having to crumble it and press with alcohol? I just want it to sit back secure in the pan and not loose like it is now.
Sorry for being of topic, but here I have the most change to get an answer.

Latest posts