MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

duckrodeo

I already use Dark Diversion fl for my brows - some specific colors for brows and maybe a little more matte texture would be great - honestly, i'm surprised this hasn't been done sooner.
I use Quite Natural paint pot for my eyebrows and I love it! There's a weeeee bit more product than I need, though lol, but so far so good!

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by Piarpreet
I want Mineralized skin finishes and maybe a collection for pale girls (skin products)

Same here but the opposite for the bolded!

xasperadastra

I already use Dark Diversion fl for my brows - some specific colors for brows and maybe a little more matte texture would be great - honestly, i'm surprised this hasn't been done sooner.
I must try and see if it works for me!!

Beauty911

can someone post a link or a swatch for this Harvest lip color? Sounds like my kind of color. Thanks!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Same here but the opposite for the bolded!
I'd probably buy from both.
clapping.gif

Pinkdollface

I've depotted some shadows and sometimes they crack in combination of me being antsy to pull it out and there being a ton of glue under the pan. I've saturated the product in alcohol (91% is your best bet - it dries and evaporates faster). Then you smooth over the surface and basically repress the product into the pan. For eyeshadows, I've used a clean microfiber towel with a quarter wrapped in it to press the product back into place, you might have success doing a similar route with a larger item, but a quarter might work too! Then let it dry out. The alcohol will sanitize the product and it will evaporate, so it's still useable!
I use Quite Natural paint pot for my eyebrows and I love it! There's a weeeee bit more product than I need, though lol, but so far so good!
Thanks! I didn't know the alcohol could work without having to crumble the product first. Now I just need to find time to go the shop to get the 91% alcohol, I only have 70%.

kimibos

peter-som-spring-2013-runway-beauty.jpg
peter-som-spring-2013-colorful-eyeshadow.jpg

face
* MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel — massaged into skin to instantly hydrate and illuminate.
* MAC Face & Body Foundation — blended over skin to perfect and tone
* MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder — swept over skin to polish and set.
[FONT=Proxima Nova Regular, Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]eyes[/FONT]
* Brows are brushed upwards and groomed.
* MAC Sunshine from Spring 2013 Forecast/Eyes (available Spring/Summer 2013) — applied with fingers over the eyelid.
* MAC Pro Paint Sticks in Hi-Def Cyan, Genuine Orange, Landscape Green, Marine Ultra and True Chartruse — blended with
Pure White Paint Stick and then applied through the crease to the brow with fingers, creating a pastel-ombre effect over eyes.
* MAC Pro Paint Sticks in Landscape Green and Marine Ultra — used to smudge a dark spot directly above eyes under brows.
lips
* MAC Luxe Naturale Mineralized Rich Lipstick (available Spring/Summer 2013) — blended softly into lips.
eyelove.gif

source:http://makeupforlife.net/2012/09/ru...-peter-som-spring-summer-2013.html#more-51025

Mac-Guy

peter-som-spring-2013-runway-beauty.jpg
peter-som-spring-2013-colorful-eyeshadow.jpg

face
* MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel — massaged into skin to instantly hydrate and illuminate.
* MAC Face & Body Foundation — blended over skin to perfect and tone
* MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder — swept over skin to polish and set.
[FONT=Proxima Nova Regular, Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]eyes[/FONT]
* Brows are brushed upwards and groomed.
* MAC Sunshine from Spring 2013 Forecast/Eyes (available Spring/Summer 2013) — applied with fingers over the eyelid.
* MAC Pro Paint Sticks in Hi-Def Cyan, Genuine Orange, Landscape Green, Marine Ultra and True Chartruse — blended with
Pure White Paint Stick and then applied through the crease to the brow with fingers, creating a pastel-ombre effect over eyes.
* MAC Pro Paint Sticks in Landscape Green and Marine Ultra — used to smudge a dark spot directly above eyes under brows.
lips
* MAC Luxe Naturale Mineralized Rich Lipstick (available Spring/Summer 2013) — blended softly into lips.
eyelove.gif

source:http://makeupforlife.net/2012/09/ru...-peter-som-spring-summer-2013.html#more-51025
The dewy skin looks stunning!

kimibos

tumblr_ma56l5J3oO1qbo4m5o1_500.jpg
<--another pic in the web form the same catherine malandrino show.
MAC+CAtherine+m.jpg
<<-- pic in blog

alot of new products were used in this look. here is the blog link so you can check how the products were used. http://thebeautyalchemist.blogspot.com/
mineralized moisture fluid SPF 15 foundation s/s13
cheers my dear pigment s/s13
poised powder blush s/s13
must have brown from spring'13 forecast/eyes
spoiled rich eye shadow from Archie's girls
lucky in love pigment s/s13
luxe naturale mineralized lipstick s/s13
summer sweetheart lip glass s/s13

so there is a collection call spring'13 forecast???!

liba

I want Mineralized skin finishes and maybe a collection for pale girls (skin products)
I just saw the new BB creams today and they are VERY light. I'm NC15 and I had to use the darkest one out of the 3. Really nice finish, especially for something with 35 SPF! Check them out when you can!

MACina

Thank you very much liba!

I will definitely try it...I was considering Wholesome too because I have quite dark brows.Siahi sounds very interesting too!
Either i just use whatever is left on the brush from lining my eyes to get a little extra definition - so usually the fine lining brush or sometimes the small angled lining brush - or if I'm only using it for the brows, then the fine lining brush. I have full brows, so all I do is just fill in a little with fine strokes in the thinner parts near the nose and then just a thin angled line to accentuate the arch, drawn from the lower edge up through the center to the peak of the arch and then across to the outer edge (still in the center line). I like natural looking brows, not the drawn-on look, so I'm only using it to accentuate.

Dark Diversion is great for dark brows. It gives a richness without the harshness that black would give, but not looking too light, like a lot of browns do. I also use Wholesome and once in a while Siahi, if I'm also using it for lining my eyes.

I just saw the new BB creams today and they are VERY light. I'm NC15 and I had to use the darkest one out of the 3. Really nice finish, especially for something with 35 SPF! Check them out when you can!
Awesome...maybe the Extra Light BB is a matching shade for me then.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
MAC+CAtherine+m.jpg
<<-- pic in blog

alot of new products were used in this look. here is the blog link so you can check how the products were used. http://thebeautyalchemist.blogspot.com/

I think that's the name of those Pro lip palettes.

Pinkdollface

MAC+CAtherine+m.jpg
<<-- pic in blog

Yes new pigments! They must have done this for Lou
amuse.gif

Latest posts