MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

kimibos

i think i want the green quad because of the liberty of london shadow berries? something and fresh salmon lipstick. for now. i may get more lippies later
girlhaha.gif

KMQE716

I have no problem with snakes. In general snakes are cool, most eat vermin, rodents, etc., and that is a good thing for us. I just don't want to come face to face - or face to ankle - with a frightened or angry poisonous one. We have rattlesnakes here and squirrels that carry The Plague (yes, THAT plague) -- and black widow spiders, but that's something else -- and i go camping almost every six weeks from Feb to Nov. So far, only met rattler in a parking lot and fortunately we were going in different directions. And, yes, definitely return them for re-grooving! :wtf:
I have no problem with snakes. In general snakes are cool, most eat vermin, rodents, etc., and that is a good thing for us. I just don't want to come face to face - or face to ankle - with a frightened or angry poisonous one. We have rattlesnakes here and squirrels that carry The Plague (yes, THAT plague) -- and black widow spiders, but that's something else -- and i go camping almost every six weeks from Feb to Nov. So far, only met rattler in a parking lot and fortunately we were going in different directions. And, yes, definitely return them for re-grooving! :wtf:
Idk what it is about them but I can't do it! Nope! When I even hear someone talking ab one I go the opposite direction lol.... I cannot

tattletale

i just got word my store is having an unveiling for Archie girls!!!! in feb they are crazy busy glamqueen21 can tell you for sure she was at my last one

sss215

i just got word my store is having an unveiling for Archie girls!!!! in feb they are crazy busy glamqueen21 can tell you for sure she was at my last one 
I'm definitely calling around to get an appt or timed entry for this one! I don't buy much MAC in Dec or Jan so i am always happy to all drop some cash on the Feb/spring collection. Can't wait for the color story so I can plan my attack!

SamanthaDeMuro

I really wish they would bring back their loose powder in NW20. That's what color of Studio Tech Foundation I wear but they did away with the loose powder. I now use Giorgio Armani Silk Powder because it's awesome and works for me. BUT it's outrageously expensive. Worth it though since MAC did away with my favorite powder. Giorgio Armani makes great make-up but I love love love MAC and you can't beat their prices.

erine1881

I really wish they would bring back their loose powder in NW20. That's what color of Studio Tech Foundation I wear but they did away with the loose powder. I now use Giorgio Armani Silk Powder because it's awesome and works for me. BUT it's outrageously expensive. Worth it though since MAC did away with my favorite powder. Giorgio Armani makes great make-up but I love love love MAC and you can't beat their prices.
Use the pressed form. They still carry NW20, and its the exact same product, just pressed.

nickycee

Lovely Eyes Collection was launched in Thailand in November in replacement of Taste Temptation. Mattene was a big failure in Thailand so MAC Thailand decides not to carry Taste Temptation. However, we only carry 2 eye palettes out of the 5 as I recently saw in the promo pic.

Lovely Lips is not a collection here because several shades from this collection are available as permanents at MAC Store. MAC Thailand surprisingly carries some discontinued shades or limited edition shades as their permanent shades; foolish me blush is one of them.

The BA told me that Lovely Eyes Collection is only available in Thailand, Korea, and Japan.

I took this picture when I visited my MAC store last month.

Mac-Guy

I would check your local CCO's as a lot of the loose powders ended up there.