MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

martiangurll

Wish I could get my paws on those quads...
Lovely Eyes Collection was launched in Thailand in November in replacement of Taste Temptation. Mattene was a big failure in Thailand so MAC Thailand decides not to carry Taste Temptation. However, we only carry 2 eye palettes out of the 5 as I recently saw in the promo pic.

Lovely Lips is not a collection here because several shades from this collection are available as permanents at MAC Store. MAC Thailand surprisingly carries some discontinued shades or limited edition shades as their permanent shades; foolish me blush is one of them.

The BA told me that Lovely Eyes Collection is only available in Thailand, Korea, and Japan.

I took this picture when I visited my MAC store last month.

Yazmin

Lovely Eyes Collection was launched in Thailand in November in replacement of Taste Temptation. Mattene was a big failure in Thailand so MAC Thailand decides not to carry Taste Temptation. However, we only carry 2 eye palettes out of the 5 as I recently saw in the promo pic.

Lovely Lips is not a collection here because several shades from this collection are available as permanents at MAC Store. MAC Thailand surprisingly carries some discontinued shades or limited edition shades as their permanent shades; foolish me blush is one of them.

The BA told me that Lovely Eyes Collection is only available in Thailand, Korea, and Japan.

I took this picture when I visited my MAC store last month.

I have my heart set on several of the quads from the collection, so I am in denial and refuse to believe it's an Asia exclusive until I get the official word. If that's the case, I can see myself reverting to a 2-year-old child and throwing a tantrum to get it out of my system, lol!

gracie90

I have my heart set on several of the quads from the collection, so I am in denial and refuse to believe it's an Asia exclusive until I get the official word. If that's the case, I can see myself reverting to a 2-year-old child and throwing a tantrum to get it out of my system, lol!
iagree.gif
If we don't get them then this will be me:
crybaby.gif

Anitacska

Just read on British Beauty Blogger that Candy Yum Yum is becoming permanent. Sorry if this is old news! Apparently any minute now in the US and February in the UK. Can't say I care, I have one and never use it, but they could've repromoted something else in By Request instead if it was gonna be permanent anyway...

MacAddictNurse

http://haruhii.pixnet.net/blog/post/31502263 So I found this on Yuki's site, it looks like there will be a two new nicki viva la glam, it's peach and very pretty. I dislike nicki enough to not have purchased the other ones but I like this color enough to overlook nicki and get it. (Sorry if it has been previously posted).

erine1881

http://haruhii.pixnet.net/blog/post/31502263 So I found this on Yuki's site, it looks like there will be a two new nicki viva la glam, it's peach and very pretty. I dislike nicki enough to not have purchased the other ones but I like this color enough to overlook nicki and get it. (Sorry if it has been previously posted).
Hm, it looks like Nicki1 on my screen. Maybe a little less pink, but I'd say it's Nicki1.
Yeah, that's VG Nikki I.

OctoberViolet

Ha
ve any of you fellow Specktrettes seen this blush from Anna Sui? It's from the Spring 2012 collection. I am late to the game, but I fell in love with it and decided to go crazy trying to locate a place to buy it. EvilBay has it for $49.50 and it's from Singapore. I found it on a new site for only $36 and no shipping or tax (I think I have to recheck). They have tons of other brighter blushes also. I love the blues, purples, pink and the white. I read it can be used as blush, face powder and shadow.
love.gif

www.Beautylish.com

MACina

eyelove.gif
...it looks beautiful
love.gif

Ha
ve any of you fellow Specktrettes seen this blush from Anna Sui? It's from the Spring 2012 collection. I am late to the game, but I fell in love with it and decided to go crazy trying to locate a place to buy it. EvilBay has it for $49.50 and it's from Singapore. I found it on a new site for only $36 and no shipping or tax (I think I have to recheck). They have tons of other brighter blushes also. I love the blues, purples, pink and the white. I read it can be used as blush, face powder and shadow.
love.gif

Kaidan

Ha
love.gif
That's gorgeous!
eyelove.gif

martiangurll

Ha
love.gif
I really like Anna Sui, her products are really special. I like how they have a floral scent, I think violets but it has been a while. That blush is just so pretty. Dior had a Spring eye palette that had a rose pattern too, if you want to check that out. (Spring 2012)

Mac-Guy

Ha
love.gif

www.Beautylish.com
It looks gorgeous. Did you try it yet?

MACina

Oh yes,the Dior Spring Quints are sooooo pretty
eyelove.gif

I really like Anna Sui, her products are really special. I like how they have a floral scent, I think violets but it has been a while. That blush is just so pretty. Dior had a Spring eye palette that had a rose pattern too, if you want to check that out. (Spring 2012)

martiangurll

No. I just purchased in online yesterday when I saw it. I should be receiving it on Saturday. Once I get it and try it I will report back to everyone.
I would squeal out loud if I got that to try. Even DH would approve. Well, until he remembers I have "too much makeup" and accused me of being a hoarder. I am eagerly anticipating your review. Are you going to try this as a highlighter, all over complexion enhancer, blush, or eyeshadow or some combo of those? Wonder if it is like the Guerlain ballz?

OctoberViolet

I'm going to try it as a blush first, but if it's too light, then a highlighter and all over complexion enhancer and yes, eyeshadow. LOL. I don't like my camera phone, but if I can, I will try to take some pics for you. I'll have to google the Guerlain ballz because I don't know what that is.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I would squeal out loud if I got that to try. Even DH would approve. Well, until he remembers I have "too much makeup" and accused me of being a hoarder. I am eagerly anticipating your review. Are you going to try this as a highlighter, all over complexion enhancer, blush, or eyeshadow or some combo of those? Wonder if it is like the Guerlain ballz?