MAC Electric Cool Collection (July 30/ August 6, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Electric Cool Eye Shadows
Brilliantly Lit - Lime
Electric Illumination - Bright silver
Dynamo - Peach
In Orbit - Light warm neutral
Iced - Pearly white
Switch to Blue - Rich cobalt
Photosphere - Soft gold
Coil - Copper bronze
Emerald Power - Emerald green
Infra-Violet - Magenta
Electroplate - Slate gray
Love Power - Soft shimmering rose
Highly Charged - Rich purple with pink pearl
Superwatt - Light shimmering taupe
Gravitational - Coppery neutral
Black Sands - Black w/ green pearl

242 Shader Brush

Online- July 30, 2015
In-store- August 6, 2015

Thanks @jennyap for the info!

Marsha Pomells

*Brilliantly Lit - Lime *Electric Illumination - Bright silver *Dynamo - Peach *In Orbit - Light warm neutral *Iced - Pearly white Switch to Blue - Rich cobalt *Photosphere - Soft gold Coil - Copper bronze *Emerald Power - Emerald green *Infra-Violet - Magenta *Electroplate - Slate gray Love Power - Soft shimmering rose Highly Charged - Rich purple with pink pearl Superwatt - Light shimmering taupe *Gravitational - Coppery neutral *Black Sands - Black w/ green pearl

242 Shader Brush

Items with * are new shades I believe

Thanks @jennyap  for the info!
First and only question... Are these perm? As I don't fancy running around London on an epic quest to find these when they launch and I miss out online

Corally

Definitely getting another Superwatt this time. :) Might get more e/c neutrals, I'm not sure yet. That emerald one looks super pretty too!

AnitaK

*Brilliantly Lit - Lime
*Electric Illumination - Bright silver
*Dynamo - Peach
*In Orbit - Light warm neutral
*Iced - Pearly white
Switch to Blue - Rich cobalt
*Photosphere - Soft gold
Coil - Copper bronze
*Emerald Power - Emerald green
*Infra-Violet - Magenta
*Electroplate - Slate gray
Love Power - Soft shimmering rose
Highly Charged - Rich purple with pink pearl
Superwatt - Light shimmering taupe
*Gravitational - Coppery neutral
*Black Sands - Black w/ green pearl

242 Shader Brush

Items with * are new shades I believe

Thanks @jennyap for the info!
Some of these colours sound gorgeous.

Addict4MAC

Definitely getting another Superwatt this time. :) Might get more e/c neutrals, I'm not sure yet. That emerald one looks super pretty too!
I was just going to say that! I've been wearing it like every day now I wished I got a back up. Now I can! :cheer:

flamingobee

Anyone here had any problems with the Electric Cool eye shadows drying out and crumbling after storing it for a few months? I l had this problem with the purple coloured one which came out last year. It became very dry and crumbly. However, the colour payoff of the eyeshadow was not affected. I just finished using it in February. By the way, I live in a hot and humid tropical country!

liba

Infra-Violet came out with the first Electric Cool release and is a beautiful blue-based fuchsia. Definitely one of my favorites of the ones we've seen before. Dynamo also came out with the original set and is a mid-tone coral with some brightness - another one I really like.

Of these new ones, I'm eager to see Iced, Black Sands and Emerald Power!! I'm a fan of this formula.

beauteblogueur

I've wanted to try these every time they came out but none of the colours really caught my eye. That emerald might reel me in this time!

Odelia

The only EC shadow I bought in the first round was Superwatt. I love using it to emphasize the outer curve of my eye. It really defines it well with a slight metallic sheen. Looking forward to a few of these! Dynamo, Iced, Photosphere sound interesting.

DMcG9

I have Coil, which is very pretty but dupable.
I have Coil too and I love it. I didn't have a dupe in my stash so it filled a little void.
smiles.gif