MAC Electric Cool Collection (July 30/ August 6, 2015)

lumaday

I have never tried these, but I'm tempted by Superwatt, Love Power, Gravitational, and Coil. Can anyone recommend some good shades for fair skin and blue eyes?

DMcG9

I have never tried these, but I'm tempted by Superwatt, Love Power, Gravitational, and Coil. Can anyone recommend some good shades for fair skin and blue eyes?
Coil would look great on fair skin, blue eyes. It's a lovely coppery bronze.

lumaday

Coil would look great on fair skin, blue eyes. It's a lovely coppery bronze.
Thanks for the input! I'm thinking Coil and Superwatt, but I might wait a bit since I just ordered Heaux and Royally Riotous.

Do you think they will sell out soon?

Odelia

I was tempted by Photophere but I dunno...I think I will pass :'( I already have Superwatt and it's still the star imho.

DMcG9

Thanks for the input! I'm thinking Coil and Superwatt, but I might wait a bit since I just ordered Heaux and Royally Riotous.

Do you think they will sell out soon?
I'm not sure. They were released in August last year as well so it's not like people haven't seen them recently. I know some use them frequently and will be buying new supplies for themselves. I don't recall that they sold out immediately last year. I would be pretty surprised if they did. Maybe some of the newer colours would sell faster like the green one.

lumaday

I'm not sure. They were released in August last year as well so it's not like people haven't seen them recently. I know some use them frequently and will be buying new supplies for themselves. I don't recall that they sold out immediately last year. I would be pretty surprised if they did. Maybe some of the newer colours would sell faster like the green one.
Thanks for the input!

Icecaramellatte

I saw this collection today. I did not try all the new colors but there are at least 3 I want. I need to prioritize though and see which ones to get first. I don't want to go crazy. There are so many launches I've missed lately. I can't believe it. Mac is slipping.

lumaday

I picked up Superwatt and Coil today, they are beautiful! I didn't expect them to be so sparkly actually. They are sparkly in a good way though, not in a teenager way. I might pick up a backup of Superwatt.

MRV

I ended up with Gravitational and Emerald Power. In Orbit was too glittery for my taste. Did not plan on getting EP, but this one is somehow different.

I already had Coil, Superwatt, Brilliantly Lit, and Fashion Circuit.

Dynamo is lovely but I'm not sure about reddish or even peachy e/s on my lids any more.
wondering.gif

DeAnn Smith

I went to Mac counter at Macy's yesterday.

I got the last Highly Charged and got In Orbit.

I got a new SuperWatt (still using one from last year's ANR. Love it and with BU now plan to use more often).

I adore Love Powder. Only about a third left. They didn't have any in store but the nice helpful sales lady waved shipping for me and got two ordered.

I was really really torn over Coil. I planned to get it but since I really decided In Orbit would look good on me and I went crazy and got two Love Powders...well I decided to skip Coil.

Slight skipper's remorse.

Prettypackages

did even of these look like Feel the Fever Dazzle shadow? Mine cracked in pieces, just wondering if there is anything similar out there.

bluelitzer

I saw gravitational today and I feel it's the darker, finely sparkled up sister of Indianwood on my hand swatch. I had to skip.