MAC Electric Cool Collection (July 30/ August 6, 2015)

Marsha Pomells

382f236c_image.jpeg
db54e399_image.jpeg
As much as I want to pick up a couple of the eyeshadows, I'm gonna pass. Think I'm spending a bit too much on shadows these days... Along with liners... Lipsticks... Never though I would type this in, but its starting to happen... Blush and highlight... Who am I kidding, I might pick one up

dorni

As much as I want to pick up a couple of the eyeshadows, I'm gonna pass. Think I'm spending a bit too much on shadows these days... Along with liners... Lipsticks... Never though I would type this in, but its starting to happen... Blush and highlight... Who am I kidding, I might pick one up
Same here. As much as I want Emerald Power, I know, I will rarely use it. So it was just Electroplate for me.

MAC Germany had a big launch today. Electric Cool, The Matte Lip, new Fix+, Veluxe à trois, Cremesheen Pearl, Look in a Box und the new Upward Lash mascara, all in one day. And I'm proud that I've managed to buy one lonly eyeshadow. Nothing else!!

BuickMackane

It's strange that T et al. haven't posted swatches of these yet
hmm.gif

I'm interested in Gravitational and In Orbit but I haven't pulled the trigger yet as I already have Coil and Pure Flash.

Addict4MAC

I need a back up of Superwatt because I've hit pan. I've been wearing it nonstop as and all over lid color.

B

Buffy89

Thanks, but I don't think it's that one. I remember asking once when those released and @Naynadine  said it was going to be in another collection that we didn't know the name of at the time.
Oh I remember, but I don't think we ever found out which collection that was. I would have loved picking up that eveshadow.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks, but I don't think it's that one. I remember asking once when those released and @Naynadine said it was going to be in another collection that we didn't know the name of at the time.
Quote: Originally Posted by Buffy89

Oh I remember, but I don't think we ever found out which collection that was. I would have loved picking up that eveshadow.
Yes. It was an EDES, but since it said it would be out this summer and hasn't released with the permanent EDES collection, I'm wondering if we'll see it at all.

bunnypoet

So far I'm skipping this collection. ColourPop's prices have spoiled me. After I see the shadows in person, I may change my mind though...

MRV

It's strange that T et al. haven't posted swatches of these yet
hmm.gif

I'm interested in Gravitational and In Orbit but I haven't pulled the trigger yet as I already have Coil and Pure Flash.
That's my list, too! Just add Superwatt to your list, you need it.

BuickMackane

That's my list, too! Just add Superwatt to your list, you need it.
Everyone needs Superwatt!
greengrin.gif

The only reason Superwatt isn't on my list is that I already have it. I kinda want a BU but I'm nowhere near close to hitting the pan on #1 so I can't justify it.