MAC Electric Cool Collection (July 30/ August 6, 2015)

kirstw91

They had Maria Moretti, Kinky and Victoriana lippies
Yep deffo need to go. I'll have to pick up the privilege card when I get there to get 10% off at selected stores, I hope the CCO is one of the stores that will be included. Did you go when the CCO had an extra 10% off all items in the store a few weeks ago? They had loads of Mac products in that day. :)

MissLiLaC

Yep deffo need to go. I'll have to pick up the privilege card when I get there to get 10% off at selected stores, I hope the CCO is one of the stores that will be included. Did you go when the CCO had an extra 10% off all items in the store a few weeks ago? They had loads of Mac products in that day. :)
No I didnt!! Had no idea! Did u get any goodies??

Ernie

Thanks! Those sound like good suggestions. I'll see what i can come up with. Has anyone used the fairly new Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base?
I did try the new prep and prime base, but it was too drying for me. I really like the UD anti aging eye primer.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Ernie I did try the new prep and prime base, but it was too drying for me. I really like the UD anti aging eye primer.

Hadn't heard of that UD version. I'll look for it. Thanks.

hitchcockblonde

8053a11f_image.jpeg

kirstw91

No I didnt!! Had no idea! Did u get any goodies??
I picked up a couple of Fluidlines, a Paint Pot and Mascara. I would of got more but I had just bought 8 lippies and 4 Fluidlines from the Mac Is Beauty collection before I went and I didn't want to look as though I have a serious Mac problem/addiction. I didn't until I looked on the Mcarthurglen website under offers. I hope that I can use the Privilage Club card at the CCO, if I can then that'll give me 10% off all the time.

MissLiLaC

I picked up a couple of Fluidlines, a Paint Pot and Mascara. I would of got more but I had just bought 8 lippies and 4 Fluidlines from the Mac Is Beauty collection before I went and I didn't want to look as though I have a serious Mac problem/addiction. I didn't until I looked on the Mcarthurglen website under offers. I hope that I can use the Privilage Club card at the CCO, if I can then that'll give me 10% off all the time.
Hehe yes know how ya feel #makeupaddicts I'm not sure about that, hope you can!

Jayjayy

I only have one EC eyeshadow which I got from the ANR Collection and I have hardly worn it. I am worried about the buying these for the same reason. 
Great point!! I love Superwatt but don't use it much, and recently I've been on a cream shadow spree. Unfortunately I might pass if I can't make a dent in my existing collection. It's MAC, so I'm sure they'll be back!

B

Buffy89

Great point!! I love Superwatt but don't use it much, and recently I've been on a cream shadow spree. Unfortunately I might pass if I can't make a dent in my existing collection. It's MAC, so I'm sure they'll be back!
agreed. I've hit pan on one of my three ecs, but still, I might purchase only one extra shade (maybe the slate grey one). Not really sure when these will make an appearance at my counter, I guess in a week.

AnitaK

Exactly....It will be back at some point. I think I may pass in the meantime

Yazmin

Just realized these are launching soon! I want Emerald Power, Gravitational and may backup Superwatt - I'm a sucker for Taupe shades!

DarylandCarole

The only EC shadow I bought in the first round was Superwatt. I love using it to emphasize the outer curve of my eye. It really defines it well with a slight metallic sheen. Looking forward to a few of these! Dynamo, Iced, Photosphere sound interesting.
I love Superwatt. It's my go to when I need super quick make up.