MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

NaomiH

900a0d7b_image.jpeg
Evening Rendezvous with All My Purple Life on top. Forgive the look. I was teaching a bunch of middle schoolers.
Beautiful!

dcarrington

Everyone looks great in their goodies. I am debating if I should get the pink lip bag. There aren't any swatches for me to look at and definitely not on Nc45 skin. I think ill just get my behind up and go to a counter. I love t he highlighters but shaft of gold is the winner for me. But really the market has become saturated with highlighters like liquid lipsticks that you would be just fine letting OD pass on by.

Vandekamp

Let's just say on my skin tone, ER is a love child for Heroine and RRB/MLM, while GotS is a sister and GFI is a pretty sheer looking relative
Looking good, Marsha. ER is nice but i would not loose any sleep if I did not have it. There is nothing unique about it. I'm happy for everyone that got it. In fact, it was still on the Mac website as of yesterday. If it wasn't I am sure some shark on EBay would likely charge $75 for it.

Vandekamp

Everyone looks great in their goodies. I am debating if I should get the pink lip bag. There aren't any swatches for me to look at and definitely not on Nc45 skin. I think ill just get my behind up and go to a counter. I love t he highlighters but shaft of gold is the winner for me. But really the market has become saturated with highlighters like liquid lipsticks that you would be just fine letting OD pass on by.
I would love to hear your thoughts. As you've stated we don't have any swatches of the pink lip bag.

Marsha Pomells

Pretty. Is All My Purple a Mac lipstick? I've never heard of that one before. :agree:  Oh Darling is not worth stalking for. I am glad that I have it but if I missed it no big deal. 
Thanks V. Apparently, All My Purple Life is a lipglass... And there's a petition to make it perm... Googled for swatches and I could see why there's a petition to make AMPL perm... It's stunning http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/purplelife/

Prettypackages

Let's just say on my skin tone, ER is a love child for Heroine and RRB/MLM, while GotS is a sister and GFI is a pretty sheer looking relative
ER stood apart from heroine on me b/c of the blue undertones that showed up in heroine when the flash hit it. I'm actually surprised how much i Like it. I gave my strong woman to my mother, so I haven't compared those yet. I agree GOTS is the sheer sister to it.

bluelitzer

ER makes me think of the purple flintstones vitamin. not the present one but the batch they used to make in the 80's where there was a reddish purple. LOL

Prettypackages

I went to pick up the pink and look at the red bag last night. Red bag is very pretty, but the SA said I didn't need it if I have All Fired up. I absolutely love that sales associate. i love it when they are honest like tht.

leonah

I went to pick up the pink and look at the red bag last night. Red bag is very pretty, but the SA said I didn't need it if I have All Fired up. I absolutely love that sales associate. i love it when they are honest like tht.
in my opinion they are not that similar really PI is more of a raspberry red and AFU is more towards fuschia/hot pink mixed with red. but I'm no expert
shrugs.gif
PI is very pretty though! unique in my small red collection at least

dcarrington

So what did you think of goodbye kiss? Is it worth it?
I went to pick up the pink and look at the red bag last night.  Red bag is very pretty, but the SA said I didn't need it if I have All Fired up.  I absolutely love that sales associate.  i love it when they are honest like tht. 

lipstickaddict

LOVE LOVE Personal Pick Mattene! I really love both ...of course we do
friends.gif
I think GK is pretty unique because of the undertone to it. I got a BU of the pink lip bag
greengrin.gif

yes.gif
friends.gif
Absolutely agree!
friends.gif
The lilac undertone is so beautiful! Personal pick also has this amazing undertone---both are unique to my collection and such beautiful shades! They are the winners for me this fall!
girlhaha.gif

I'm still contemplating a BU of the pink bag---I really wish GK was a single!
sigh.gif

Vandekamp

Thanks V. Apparently, All My Purple Life is a lipglass... And there's a petition to make it perm... Googled for swatches and I could see why there's a petition to make AMPL perm... It's stunning http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/purplelife/
Hey Marsha. Thanks for the link. I pulled some swatches on the Internet. All My Purple Life is okay. I am not crazy about it. I hope Mac brings it back for the folks that like it.
Special thanks to Temptalia.