MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

leonah

Goodbye Kiss has to be one of my favorite things from MAC this year. I'm so glad I got it.
heart.gif
yes!! imo the it product along with oh darling this year from mac
iagree.gif

Seven Of Nine

I think about Evening Rendezvous or All Fired Up, but I don't know coz I have got a few lipsticks some like ER, for example: Strong Woman, Goddess of The Sea, Up The Amp, Heroine..
And I had Impassioned, which is similar to AFU, but Impassioned isn't my colour.
Girls, so - skip both lipsticks or not?

leonah

I think about Evening Rendezvous or All Fired Up, but I don't know coz I have got a few lipsticks some like ER, for example: Strong Woman, Goddess of The Sea, Up The Amp, Heroine..
And I had Impassioned, which is similar to AFU, but Impassioned isn't my colour.
Girls, so - skip both lipsticks or not?
I would get ER but it really seem to be similar to all of those that you have already so not sure. AFU is gorgeous but you can get it anytime. don't have impassioned because it's not my color either but I persoanlly like AFU more since it's so matte it's like a more muted and better version

Marsha Pomells

Just received my ER today (never in my life have I received post and parcels on a Sunday)...
a7f2d1cf_image.jpeg
Very creamy lipstick, so far (NC45 for reference)
d876be6c_image.jpeg
I did swatch and see how ER matched with the other purples that I own... Top to bottom: ER, GotS, MLM, Go For It, Heroine and RRB
cae54f4f_image.jpeg
Let's just say on my skin tone, ER is a love child for Heroine and RRB/MLM, while GotS is a sister and GFI is a pretty sheer looking relative

squirtlesquad54

[COLOR=CC99FF]Temptalia has always reviewed every item in MAC collections in the past, but this year, she didn't because for whatever reason, she doesn't really want to be bothered with MAC anymore.  So there is a lot of stuff I'm still undecided on since there are so few swatches.  Everything I can find is mostly just OD and ER.  No lip swatches of the lip bag items layered, etc.  Same with other beauty bloggers who used to purchase everything, it's pretty annoying since I'd really like to buy stuff before it's sold out.[/COLOR]
Is there a counter or store by you where you can go see the products in person? If not, and there's something you really want to see, then maybe one of us can go in and take pictures of them for you.

squirtlesquad54

I think about Evening Rendezvous or All Fired Up, but I don't know coz I have got a few lipsticks some like ER, for example: Strong Woman, Goddess of The Sea, Up The Amp, Heroine..  And I had Impassioned, which is similar to AFU, but Impassioned isn't my colour. Girls, so - skip both lipsticks or not?
If impassioned isn't your color, skip AFU. I would get ER. It's LE and it's actually a very flattering everyday purple.

Divinity

After much hemming and hawing, I returned the copper bag. But now I am seriously considering the pink bag.... I love all of you enablers, so honest opinions of the products and the price would be appreciated. I just want to make sure I don't have anything like this in my collection. I tried watching video review and it's just really hard to tell. I also don't want to go to the mall if I don't have to.

Seven Of Nine

I would get ER but it really seem to be similar to all of those that you have already so not sure. AFU is gorgeous but you can get it anytime. don't have impassioned because it's not my color either but I persoanlly like AFU more since it's so matte it's like a more muted and better version
Thanks! Probably I skipp both lipsticks.
sigh.gif

But these bullets soooo are pretty ..
noworry.gif

BuickMackane

Thank you so much for the swatches y'all! Hope you enjoy your new goodies
flower.gif

I'm wondering if those of you who bought the pink lip bag can help me with this. Would you have any idea how Goodbye Kiss compares to Pink Nouveau, Love Forever PLW or Marc Jacobs Clara? The bag's sold out here online (I was having a hard time buying it just for the lipstick anyway) so I'm on the hunt for dupes.

leonah

Thanks! Probably I skipp both lipsticks.
sigh.gif

But these bullets soooo are pretty ..
noworry.gif
we all know the struggle! the lip bags / eye and lip bags have much more interesting lipsticks for sure, smart move mac. but if you really like purple lipsticks I would get ER anyway it's pretty and the bullet is crazy beautiful. what about please me and dark side?

lipstickaddict

If you love GK, you probably would love personal pick mattene! Did you get that one? It is in the same color family for sure, and on my lips its a more muted version of GK. Am wild for both! Mac definitely hit it out of the park with these beauties!

MACina

If you love GK, you probably would love personal pick mattene! Did you get that one? It is in the same color family for sure, and on my lips its a more muted version of GK. Am wild for both! Mac definitely hit it out of the park with these beauties!

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
iagree.gif

BuickMackane

That's really good to know, thank you. I do have PP but I haven't worn it yet. For shame lol.

leonah

I never say yas but.. YAASSS! both of them are unique (at least for mac) and gorgeous I love them both. would love for these two or similar come as a permanent lipstick(s)

Kisha

900a0d7b_image.jpeg
Evening Rendezvous with All My Purple Life on top and Heroine as a liner. Forgive the look. I was teaching a bunch of middle schoolers.

NaomiH

Just received my ER today (never in my life have I received post and parcels on a Sunday)...
a7f2d1cf_image.jpeg
Very creamy lipstick, so far (NC45 for reference)
d876be6c_image.jpeg
I did swatch and see how ER matched with the other purples that I own... Top to bottom: ER, GotS, MLM, Go For It, Heroine and RRB
cae54f4f_image.jpeg
Let's just say on my skin tone, ER is a love child for Heroine and RRB/MLM, while GotS is a sister and GFI is a pretty sheer looking relative
Lovely Marsha!