MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Marsha Pomells

Hey Marsha. Thanks for the link. I pulled some swatches on the Internet. All My Purple Life is okay. I am not crazy about it. I hope Mac brings it back for the folks that like it.
Special thanks to Temptalia.
Ugh... That purple tho Shame about the lighting

BeautyBorn

Pretty. Is All My Purple a Mac lipstick? I've never heard of that one before.

iagree.gif
Oh Darling is not worth stalking for. I am glad that I have it but if I missed it no big deal.
+Vandekamp, All My Purple Life is a gloss from a bloggers' creation two or three summers ago.

bunnypoet

Absolutely agree!
friends.gif
The lilac undertone is so beautiful! Personal pick also has this amazing undertone---both are unique to my collection and such beautiful shades! They are the winners for me this fall!
girlhaha.gif

I'm still contemplating a BU of the pink bag---I really wish GK was a single!
sigh.gif
I finally bought Personal Pick today! Such a special rosey-pink! So flattering on; I knew I had to grab it from the MAC store. I can't believe it took me this long to check it out in person. Definitely an under-rated color IMO.
eyelove.gif

I checked out the pink bag too. So tempting, but I don't want to spend $39 for the whole set. Wish the consistency of the lip liner was creamier. Decision, decisions,...
rasta.gif

Miss Dynamite

Is there a counter or store by you where you can go see the products in person? If not, and there's something you really want to see, then maybe one of us can go in and take pictures of them for you.
Nearest one is over an hour away and I don't have a car. Wouldn't really expect posters to do that though, they don't get paid for it and it seems like it would be a hassle. But I was hoping Temptalia would at least do the lip bags and the lip palettes. I got the pink lip bag, but It's hard to find any pics of the red lip bag and nude lip bag layered on lips or the pink lip palette on lips. Karen did the pink palette, but her skintone is so different from mine that I still have no idea what it would look like on me. I did just find the red lip bag layered on lips though...but I'm still confused, on some it's normal boring red, on some it's a darker slightly more raspberry. I guess I'm just so used to Temptalia doing these swatches and in depth reviews for every MAC collection ever since I started buying MAC, now that she has started skipping a lot of stuff, I'm so lost, lol.

brumblebee

[COLOR=CC99FF]Nearest one is over an hour away and I don't have a car.  Wouldn't really expect posters to do that though, they don't get paid for it and it seems like it would be a hassle.  But I was hoping Temptalia would at least do the lip bags and the lip palettes.  I got the pink lip bag, but It's hard to find any pics of the red lip bag and nude lip bag layered on lips or the pink lip palette on lips.  Karen did the pink palette, but her skintone is so different from mine that I still have no idea what it would look like on me.  I did just find the red lip bag layered on lips though...but I'm still confused, on some it's normal boring red, on some it's a darker slightly more raspberry.  I guess I'm just so used to Temptalia doing these swatches and in depth reviews for every MAC collection ever since I started buying MAC, now that she has started skipping a lot of stuff, I'm so lost, lol.[/COLOR]
Do you have instagram? I've seen layered swatches on fair-skinned women under #macenchantedeve There's also a comparison between the right note and pillow talk (sorry don't know how to share). Pillow talk is probably 1.5 shades darker and slightly more pink, but they are more similar than I expected.

Corally

[COLOR=CC99FF]Nearest one is over an hour away and I don't have a car.  Wouldn't really expect posters to do that though, they don't get paid for it and it seems like it would be a hassle.  But I was hoping Temptalia would at least do the lip bags and the lip palettes.  I got the pink lip bag, but It's hard to find any pics of the red lip bag and nude lip bag layered on lips or the pink lip palette on lips.  Karen did the pink palette, but her skintone is so different from mine that I still have no idea what it would look like on me.  I did just find the red lip bag layered on lips though...but I'm still confused, on some it's normal boring red, on some it's a darker slightly more raspberry.  I guess I'm just so used to Temptalia doing these swatches and in depth reviews for every MAC collection ever since I started buying MAC, now that she has started skipping a lot of stuff, I'm so lost, lol.[/COLOR]
I know that you mean. I don't really trust her swatches but her swatches/reviews always have been a great reference point. I guess MAC doesn't give her everything and she doesn't bother to buy things to make her collection reviews complete anymore.

Corally

And I managed to get a CP for ER so I'm happy gal.:flower: There's only one site where the collection hasn't released yet but ER will probably sell out in a couple minutes again. And since it's still available on the US MAC site I'm taking no chances. :haha: The rest of my cp list consists of Velvet Teddy, D For Danger and Whirl. Because I still haven't gotten anything from the 'new' perm matte lippies. I also want Tropic Tonic and Men Love Mystery but I have Vegas Volt en UTA and they're pretty similar so those will have to wait!

Corally

Absolutely agree! :frenz: The lilac undertone is so beautiful! Personal pick also has this amazing undertone---both are unique to my collection and such beautiful shades! They are the winners for me this fall! :haha: I'm still contemplating a BU of the pink bag---I really wish GK was a single! :sigh:  
So that's why MAC put those new lippies in bags!! So you would BU entire bags instead of just a lipstick. :haha:

BuickMackane

I just ordered the pink lip bag and it's all your fault you enablers!
getyou.gif
lol.gif
GK come to mama.

I'll give the bag and gloss to my cousin. Might as well keep the pencil seeing as it's a bit different from the earlier incarnation of Just Wonderful.

BuickMackane

And I managed to get a CP for ER so I'm happy gal.
flower.gif
There's only one site where the collection hasn't released yet but ER will probably sell out in a couple minutes again. And since it's still available on the US MAC site I'm taking no chances.
girlhaha.gif
The rest of my cp list consists of Velvet Teddy, D For Danger and Whirl. Because I still haven't gotten anything from the 'new' perm matte lippies. I also want Tropic Tonic and Men Love Mystery but I have Vegas Volt en UTA and they're pretty similar so those will have to wait!
Woohooo! Good call. You never know with Douglas. I actually ended up buying OD and ER from the Turkish site and had them sent to my mum's. Not taking any chances, oh no!
bigstar.gif
I believe they will be delivered today but I won't get my greedy hands on them until mid-December.

Out of curiosity, was OD and ER ever up on de Bijenkorf? All they've had since last Thursday are the lip pencils, eye pencils and a couple of e/s.

elegant-one

I just ordered the pink lip bag and it's all your fault you enablers!
getyou.gif
lol.gif
GK come to mama.

I'll give the bag and gloss to my cousin. Might as well keep the pencil seeing as it's a bit different from the earlier incarnation of Just Wonderful.
pompom.gif
girlhaha.gif

Its really pretty on!

Latest posts