MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

pinkcrush

I guess I would have preferred for it to lean a bit more on the purple side. I like Blackmail. However for me I tend to use a lip liner to thin it out so you can see more of the plum. I have the lip liner as well and I love it. I don't have Menance.
U like Blackmail!? Wow I woulda never guessed! I will guess that u won't like Nars Audacious Angela then, it's definitely pinker than Bittersweet!

pinkcrush

Thank you. The woman who contacted me was very apologetic about the situation and said that they did their best to try to obtain it from other Nordstroms all over the continental U.S and Puerto Rico but it was sold out everywhere. I would have been very disappointed had I relied on them solely, especially after being called back some time after I placed the preorder (after the store launch date) that I would be guaranteed the items, which gave me the impression that they had already been holding it for me. As this is my first experience placing a phone order, I would probably not do it again moving forward unless it was my last resort. I will be on the lookout for a restock though.
Don't go crazy or pay ridiculous prices! There are many other alternatives that are easier to get ur hands on and almost identical after blending! The packaging is pretty though, good luck

Vandekamp

U like Blackmail!? Wow I woulda never guessed! I will guess that u won't like Nars Audacious Angela then, it's definitely pinker than Bittersweet!
I like Blackmail after seeing the model in the UD ad. It is a very dark vampy shade. For me it is only doable if I apply with a lip brush.

Ajigglin

baccfee1_image.jpeg
I finally wore OD today & honestly I'm not wowed. I have LG gilded honey & it looks the same on to me.
You're gorgeous.

Vandekamp

Thank you. The woman who contacted me was very apologetic about the situation and said that they did their best to try to obtain it from other Nordstroms all over the continental U.S and Puerto Rico but it was sold out everywhere. I would have been very disappointed had I relied on them solely, especially after being called back some time after I placed the preorder (after the store launch date) that I would be guaranteed the items, which gave me the impression that they had already been holding it for me. As this is my first experience placing a phone order, I would probably not do it again moving forward unless it was my last resort. I will be on the lookout for a restock though.
\I did a phone order too with a store in Miami. Never again. The guy who took my order assured me that he had packaged my items and that no one would have a chance to resell them. He also said that the items would go out Oct. 22. Well that did not happen. My items sat in the store for a whole week AFTER the store launch. I was later told that they were waiting on another item to come in. Yeah right. Someone sold my items. My order finally went out Oct. 29. The original order was placed over the phone on Oct. 18th when they had everything in the store. NEVER AGAIN.

elegant-one

Well, well, well, Nordstrom overnighted my pink lip & it arrived this morning
icon_eek.gif
The pink lipstick is everything
love.gif
like you guys said. I really really love it on. Just Wonderful lip pencil is not the same shade as the one I already have...what a bummer.

BrittLuvsMakeup

\I did a phone order too with a store in Miami. Never again. The guy who took my order assured me that he had packaged my items and that no one would have a chance to resell them. He also said that the items would go out Oct. 22. Well that did not happen. My items sat in the store for a whole week AFTER the store launch. I was later told that they were waiting on another item to come in. Yeah right. Someone sold my items. My order finally went out Oct. 29. The original order was placed over the phone on Oct. 18th when they had everything in the store. NEVER AGAIN.
I'm sorry to hear that you had the same experience. I am unsure of which store you ordered from, however, the Nordstrom I ordered from is located in Miami as well. I personally think it's very misleading to tell customers that they are guaranteed an item and in your case, that it's packed and that no one would be able to resell it and then find out after the store launch date that it's sold. In my opinion, I would rather they not go out of their way to tell customers that they are guaranteed anything than to say so and then not deliver on their promises. Because if I hadn't been told that the items were guaranteed just in case the amount of stock that they had did not meet demand, I would have made an attempt to purchase it elsewhere because I knew how much demand there was for OD. I was told on two separate occasions that I was guaranteed everything in my order before and after the online and in-store launch dates so that affected my decision to not go to the store or try to obtain the item online. After this experience, like you, I will most likely never do this again unless I was desperate.

MissTania

icon_eek.gif
love.gif
like you guys said. I really really love it on. Just Wonderful lip pencil is not the same shade as the one I already have...what a bummer.
friends.gif
Glad to hear you love it too
heart.gif
! If it was sold separately, I'd need at least 4!
pretty.gif

Vandekamp

I'm sorry to hear that you had the same experience. I am unsure of which store you ordered from, however, the Nordstrom I ordered from is located in Miami as well. I personally think it's very misleading to tell customers that they are guaranteed an item and in your case, that it's packed and that no one would be able to resell it and then find out after the store launch date that it's sold. In my opinion, I would rather they not go out of their way to tell customers that they are guaranteed anything than to say so and then not deliver on their promises. Because if I hadn't been told that the items were guaranteed just in case the amount of stock that they had did not meet demand, I would have made an attempt to purchase it elsewhere because I knew how much demand there was for OD. I was told on two separate occasions that I was guaranteed everything in my order before and after the online and in-store launch dates so that affected my decision to not go to the store or try to obtain the item online. After this experience, like you, I will most likely never do this again unless I was desperate.
iagree.gif
I pre-ordered mine from the Miami Mac Pro store. They are a joke. When my order does arrive next week I will have an extra Oh darling but I've promised it to someone else. If she changes her mind I will let you know.

Miss Dynamite

icon_eek.gif
love.gif
Weird, I swatched my old Just Wonderful next to the new one from the bag and mine are identical.

BrittLuvsMakeup

iagree.gif
I pre-ordered mine from the Miami Mac Pro store. They are a joke. When my order does arrive next week I will have an extra Oh darling but I've promised it to someone else. If she changes her mind I will let you know.
Thank you, I really appreciate the kind gesture! Did you receive a shipping confirmation from MAC once they shipped your order? Nordstrom called me to let me know that my order was shipping and they charged my card, but I'm unsure if they also send you an email notification once it ships since this is my first time preordering from a store.

Monsy

i recently ordered over the phone from the pro store and there wasn't any notification from them

MACina

icon_eek.gif
love.gif
Which one do you like better?

bouquet.gif

BeautyBorn

icon_eek.gif
love.gif
I'm glad you love Goodbye Kiss. It's a really nice pink and I've been wearing it everyday since getting it, sometimes with Nightmoth.

elegant-one

I'm glad you love Goodbye Kiss. It's a really nice pink and I've been wearing it everyday since getting it, sometimes with Nightmoth.
I want to wear it everyday too. Its so beautiful on. Do you think Mac will ever make it by itself? But then, there not always the identical shade. I will try it with Nightmoth. Thanks dear
friends.gif