MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Honi

Would everything in this collection be in kits?
The holiday collection seems to be divided into three parts for the most part.

1. Single items
2. Kits
3. Kits.

And they all have different collection subnames. Im guessing that's how its gonna be this year aswell.

Bubek07

Most of time they don't. But there are exceptions, like with the Wash and Dry collection!
Wash & dry came out in croatia the same tome as in the us But valli will come out in september Im only interested in this collection if it will come on october in europe as well

Vicieux Rose

The holiday collection seems to be divided into three parts for the most part. 1. Single items 2. Kits 3. Kits.  And they all have different collection subnames. Im guessing that's how its gonna be this year aswell.
Thanks for the info! I really want WOG!

MRV

Im only interested in this collection if it will come on october in europe as well
The big summer collection (May) comes weeks before the US in most of the Europe. This collection will come in the begining of November (UK online possibly earlier).

DLuxJessica

Shiny!
heart.gif

thefbomb

Can't wait! I love this packaging! For the first time I actually want one of the makeup pouches! Definitely got my eye on a green one, my sister might even get one for Xmas ;)

sungelly87

This is exciting! I love seeing holiday stuff that's coming out! Definitely getting the lipstick in purple packaging

leonah

thank you nadine!! sooo excited. hopefully the purple lipsticks will be single items
eyelove.gif
hoping for blushes as well

stirfryedshana

Every time more info comes out I get more and more excited--hopefully I'll be just as excited when we finally get the color story! Still hoping for more than those 3 lipsticks in the purple packaging!

mimi0701

I was hoping that pretty packaging was for the holiday collection and it is! This has made my day!
th_thstars.gif

Latest posts